Windows 10: Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is

Discus and support Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to add Onedrive to a new phone (Samsung Galaxy J5) and it keeps reporting there isn't an internet connection when there is and I can connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by neilfoley_943, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is

I'm trying to add Onedrive to a new phone (Samsung Galaxy J5) and it keeps reporting there isn't an internet connection when there is and I can connect to the internet fine using the phone?

ps - I tried to add this question to the Mobile Devices category but it wants a Device name and this only supports the old Windows phones and Onedrive doesn't have its own category... so I posted it as a Windows/Windows 10/Install & Upgrade question

:)

neilfoley_943, Oct 16, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is

1. Onedrive report's there isn't an internet coonection when there is - Similar Threads - Onedrive report's isn't

2. OneDrive reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive reporting: I am trying to understand how I can see how much data is both in the cloud in OneDrive and locally in OneDrive - we have a policy set to push to the data to cloud after 45 days, but if we were to have a laptop stolen - I can't tell how I could see how much data might still...
  3. OneDrive reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive reporting: I am trying to understand how I can see how much data is both in the cloud in OneDrive and locally in OneDrive - we have a policy set to push to the data to cloud after 45 days, but if we were to have a laptop stolen - I can't tell how I could see how much data might still...
  4. Windows reporting corrupted and dirty drive when it isn't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows reporting corrupted and dirty drive when it isn't: So i want to resize a partition but Windows constantly reports that the drive is corrupted when in reality it isn't.Running the command fsutil dirty query c: returns that the drive is dirty when logged into windows, but running that same command in the command prompt when...
  5. OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled

OneDrive reporting full when it is uninstalled: I uninstalled one drive a couple of weeks ago, well I thought I had as there is absolutely no indication of it anywhere in my system except on Users. I keep getting a microsoft message that it is full. There is no sign of it when I do a search, no icon on the task bar hidden...
  6. OneDrive isn't syncing

OneDrive isn't syncing: All day, OneDrive has worked only sporadically. I'm getting timeouts when moving even small files from cloud to notebook. Sometimes, login either fails to work or takes several minutes. I've seen performance degradation over the last few days, and it's especially bad...
  7. Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...

Solitaire Collection Reports "No Internet Connection" - LAN Settings Reports Internet...: I'm really tired of this. Solitaire Collection reports I am not connected to the internet even though I can browse any website, even though LAN settings reports I am connected. I have tried to reset the Microsoft store using wsreset as an administrator. I have tried the...
  8. OneDrive isn't connected

OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058
  9. OneDrive isn't connected

OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058
  10. Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.

Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.: I was helping someone at their home install software for their camera when I noticed a yellow exclamation mark on their Network icon in the notification area. Clicking on it displayed "No internet access" (or something similar) yet her Web browsers and email program were...