Windows 10: Onedrive right click menu entries

Discus and support Onedrive right click menu entries in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I remove them? Recently it added one for 'move to Onedrive' which uses the same shortcut key as 'rename'. This is annoying and I want it gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mc_04, Jan 31, 2019.

1. mc_04 Win User

Onedrive right click menu entries

How do I remove them? Recently it added one for 'move to Onedrive' which uses the same shortcut key as 'rename'. This is annoying and I want it gone.

:)

mc_04, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. redtuy3 Win User

How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your welcome Onedrive right click menu entries :)
    I've tried your solution but it's not suitable for my purpose, because disabling OneDrive through CCleaner removes the right click context menu entries and also prevents OneDrive from working. I'd like to remove the OneDrive entries in context menu without stopping OneDrive background sync. I also tried ShellExView and ShellMenuView, unfortunately having no success (I didn't find any entries related to OneDrive).

redtuy3, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Onedrive right click menu entries - Similar Threads - Onedrive right click

2. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. All files have "Run as administrator" right-click menu entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files have "Run as administrator" right-click menu entry: Hello, I have updated my PC to 21H, there's now "run as administrator" right-click menu entry on every file. i don't want this. Is there any way to remove this entry, and leave it only for executables?...
  5. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  6. Remove right click menu entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove right click menu entry: Hi, recently I installed a software game which created an entry in the right-click menu of desktop i.e. this entry only appears when I right-click on the desktop. Below is a screenshot of it. [ATTACH] Now, I want to remove it but I don't know how to do it,...
  7. How to exclude libraries from custom right-click menu entries

How to exclude libraries from custom right-click menu entries: I want to add a custom context menu entry to open an administrator command prompt when right-clicking a directory or directory background. I borrowed the registry modification code (shown below) from tenforums and works fine. However, I found that the command prompt context...
  8. Broken right-click menu entries: Windows 2004 update bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken right-click menu entries: Windows 2004 update bug?: Not 100% sure if it's from the 2004 update (installed since mid-August for me) but now nothing happens when clicking on some entries in various Windows level context menus. Examples: In File Explorer, right-click on This PC, click on Manage → Nothing In taskbar, right-click...
  9. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  10. How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu: Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right forum section. I'm trying to make Windows 10 more "personal", adding/removing some features according to my needs. Now I'm customising the right click context menu and I'd like to remove OneDrive entries, without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive context menu

2. remove move to onedrive context menu