Windows 10: onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js

Discus and support onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For now more than 3 months, when I try to long into my onedrive vault directly from my vault folder in the windows explorer, after entering the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pm_94, Jan 8, 2022.

1. pm_94 Win User

onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js

For now more than 3 months, when I try to long into my onedrive vault directly from my vault folder in the windows explorer, after entering the confirmation code, I get the below script error on line 0 :https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/1.0/content/js/ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.jsI didn't have such problem before. My windows 10 is up to date. I tried to reset the internet explorer settings like others suggest but it doen't change anything. my error seems to be more specific.thanks for helping

:)

pm_94, Jan 8, 2022

2. Script Error on Onedrive

Hi Niyi,

Please provide us the below information.

- Are you accessing the Internet Explorer or web browser?.

Lets follow the below steps to fix the Windows update issue.

Run Windows update troubleshooter.

1. In the search bar and type troubleshooting.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Search/click Windows update troubleshooter and follow onscreen instruction.

For the troubleshooting script errors in Internet Explorer, refer to the below link on
    How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Script errors in Internet Explorer - Browsers | Microsoft Docs

If the script error persists for the OneDrive, then suggest you to post your query in the OneDrive Forums.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive

Let us know if this helps.

We will be happy to assist you further.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 8, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 8, 2022
  4. Ratandeep Win User

Script Error on Onedrive

Hello Niyi,

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate your time.

Please refer to suggestions from RajithR replied on August 22, 2015 and check.

OneDrive help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please keep us updated.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

1. onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js - Similar Threads - onedrive script error

2. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  3. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  4. onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive script error ConvergedSA_Core_HT3ZbdZtcVBGScpsV05Mbw2.js: For now more than 3 months, when I try to long into my onedrive vault directly from my vault folder in the windows explorer, after entering the confirmation code, I get the below script error on line 0...
  5. OneDrive on Demand with PowerShell-Script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on Demand with PowerShell-Script: Would like to use a PS-Script to keep some files and Folders Always online and some offline. But it does not work properly. E.g. to keep it offline, here my Script: $Offline = @ "$env:OneDrive\Dokumente\folder\*", "$env:OneDrive\Dokumente\file.xlsx" ForEach...
  6. Script Error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error.: I shut down my PC last night, then today when I turned it on, before anything else opened, a message popped up saying Script Error. There was an option to continue running scripts and I just pressed “Yes”. I was wondering what this is?...
  7. unable to sign in to onedrive. java script error

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to sign in to onedrive. java script error: what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive-java-script-error/865350d5-9cdb-4a45-8aba-225bca7e6354
  8. Script error

Script error: How do I remove script error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/d2acbb87-270b-4da6-af96-4fd5d245072b
  9. .js Error

.js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...
  10. Windows Script Hoist - no script engine for file extension .js

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Script Hoist - no script engine for file extension .js: I am using Windows 10 Home on a HP i3 laptop. Just recently I have started receiving an error pop-up which says "Windows Script Host - There is no script engine for file extension ".js"". There doesn't seem to be a pattern to when the error appears, but it is quite...