Windows 10: OneDrive: Send link fails?

Discus and support OneDrive: Send link fails? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Anyone got any advice? Of course this is a much used, working email address. [ATTACH] OneDrive: Link senden scheitert? Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dreieck002, Jun 13, 2020.

1. OneDrive: Send link fails?

Anyone got any advice? Of course this is a much used, working email address.

OneDrive: Send link fails? 0_big.jpg

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 13, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

OneDrive: Send link fails? [​IMG]

OneDrive: Send link fails? [​IMG]

weybrew, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

OneDrive: Send link fails?

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive: Send link fails?

1. OneDrive: Send link fails? - Similar Threads - OneDrive Send link

2. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  3. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  4. Send a link to a systemfolder synced OneDrive to a colleague

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send a link to a systemfolder synced OneDrive to a colleague: HiI'm working in a small company. We're using OneDrive Business with a sharepoint on top of it.The sharepoint folder is synced to each colleagues PC with Windows 10.I've got a systemfolder named "COMPANY NAME".When I want to share a path with a colleague, I can send the...
  5. Send a link to a systemfolder synced OneDrive to a colleague

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send a link to a systemfolder synced OneDrive to a colleague: HiI'm working in a small company. We're using OneDrive Business with a sharepoint on top of it.The sharepoint folder is synced to each colleagues PC with Windows 10.I've got a systemfolder named "COMPANY NAME".When I want to share a path with a colleague, I can send the...
  6. Send a link to a systemfolder synced OneDrive to a colleague

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't send links via OneDrive

Can't send links via OneDrive: Hello, When I click on the OneDrive icon in the bottom right corner of my screen and navigate to a folder that I would like to share, I run into an issue where I am unable to share the folder. When I try to share a link with an external email, one of 3 things happens: -...
  8. OneDrive links !

OneDrive links !: Could someone put my mind at rest by answering this question. I do a lot of video presentations and PowerPoint slide shows, I normally save to Mp4 and copy into OneDrive. The reason I use OneDrive is that the presentations are quite large and exceed the 25 Mb max allowed on...
  9. OneDrive Links

OneDrive Links: Good day I have only 5GB sharing space on my account its free. If I delete some of the folders that I have shared I need space, and that person has not downloaded the files already, will he still be able to use that link? Common sense tells me no, but I just want to...
  10. Sending a link to other websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending a link to other websites: Hi, THIS IS VERY URGENT. I am participating in the car giveaway promotion from CAR FROM JAPAN website. How can I promote their link to other websites so that I acquire more points to qualify for the prize? Thank You. Edith Kangabe....