Windows 10: OneDrive settings different in 2 computers?

Discus and support OneDrive settings different in 2 computers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two computers, both of which have Windows 10. Computer A is my main computer and there is plenty of room on the hard drive. On computer A, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaroljeanBongo, Jul 10, 2021.

1. OneDrive settings different in 2 computers?

I have two computers, both of which have Windows 10. Computer A is my main computer and there is plenty of room on the hard drive. On computer A, the files in my professional OneDrive are also stored locally. Computer B is my second computer and it has a smaller hard drive with limited space on it. I have not installed the professional OneDrive on my computer B because I didn't want to take up remainder of the hard drive space. Is it possible to have different settings for different computers for the same professional OneDrive? To clarify the question, can computer A have the file stored local

:)

CaroljeanBongo, Jul 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive settings different in 2 computers?

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive settings different in 2 computers? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive settings different in 2 computers?

1. OneDrive settings different in 2 computers? - Similar Threads - OneDrive settings different

2. Using OneDrive from two different computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using OneDrive from two different computers: I have OneDrive on two different computers, a Windows laptop and an iMac. Until recently I was able to do as I want, ie to update any files in the account on either computer, create and delete files from either computer, without restriction. Recently OneDrive began to...
  3. OneDrive shared across 2 computers with different Microsoft login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive shared across 2 computers with different Microsoft login?: I have a desktop and laptop both of which use the same Microsoft login. OneDrive then shows up in File Explorer exactly the same on both and they are fully synced between the two computers. If I modify a file in the OneDrive folder of my laptop, I can go to my desktop and I...
  4. OneDrive shared across 2 computers with different Microsoft login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive shared across 2 computers with different Microsoft login?: I have a desktop and laptop both of which use the same Microsoft login. OneDrive then shows up in File Explorer exactly the same on both and they are fully synced between the two computers. If I modify a file in the OneDrive folder of my laptop, I can go to my desktop and I...
  5. What's the difference between these 2 display settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's the difference between these 2 display settings?: Both of them seem to allow you to make stuff on the screen larger as you can see I like things to be a bit bigger on such a hi-res screen. But what's the actual difference? For example... Would either of them affect viewing a hi-res video, say on Netflix? Would one of...
  6. Two computers have different files on OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two computers have different files on OneDrive.: Awhile ago, I found had both SkyDrive and OneDrive storage locations on my computer. The SkyDrive contained files from Windows 8.1, and the OneDrive had files stored since I installed Windows 10. So I moved the files from SkyDrive to OneDrive I think and deleted the...
  7. Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive

Sync Pictures to 2 Different Folders in OneDrive: I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive. I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive. How do I do that? I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters. cb...
  8. Help setting 2 displays with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help setting 2 displays with different resolutions: Hi I have an Acer 1440x900 @ 60Hz monitor for my PC connected by VGA to my GTX 650 - I have my LG 1920x1080 @ 60Hz (50Hz compatible) TV connected via a long HDMI cable... I currently have the displays mirrored, but the resolution on the TV is the same as the Acer (1440x990...
  9. Herlp setting 2 displays with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Herlp setting 2 displays with different resolutions: Hi I have an Acer 1440x900 @ 60Hz monitor for my PC connected by VGA to my GTX 650 - I have my LG 1920x1080 @ 60Hz (50Hz compatible) TV connected via a long HDMI cable... I currently have the displays mirrored, but the resolution on the TV is the same as the Acer (1440x990...
  10. 2 computers 2 different networks

2 computers 2 different networks: I have 2 HP Desktops that I cannot get to communicate with each other. Did not have this problem before the "Automatic" Windows 10 upgrade. The machines are identical except that 1 has Windows 10 Pro and the other Windows 10 Home. I can see both computers on the network, but...