Windows 10: OneDrive settings for file uploads

Discus and support OneDrive settings for file uploads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anonymous_139, Apr 19, 2019.

1. OneDrive settings for file uploads

One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded.

:)

Anonymous_139, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 19, 2019
  3. OneDrive cashes on files upload.

Hello

I use Nokia Lumia 1020, and Windows 8.1 with automatic updates ON.

I select picture files (5-10) taken from camera using FILES (program), a select SHARE. Then OneDrive. I select folder where to upload files.

OneDrive start to upload files and crashes....

Any suggestion?

MilanBetter, Apr 19, 2019
  4. OneDrive settings for file uploads

Onedrive uploads not happening - clocking but no upload

Hi Rohn,

The issue that you’ve encountered uploading your files to OneDrive may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    fix OneDrive sync problems. Once you’re on the
    page, you may expand and proceed with the steps in each option under the
    Fix sync issues with the new OneDrive personal sync client
    section, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive settings for file uploads

1. OneDrive settings for file uploads - Similar Threads - OneDrive settings file

2. Uploading to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading to OneDrive: This is an amazing service you all provide without financial reward knowing what Microsoft would be like and I am sure I can say on behalf of many...thank you.I just have a quick question here that would baffle me for too long and then probably will not resolve anyway. Where...
  3. Uploading to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading to OneDrive: This is an amazing service you all provide without financial reward knowing what Microsoft would be like and I am sure I can say on behalf of many...thank you.I just have a quick question here that would baffle me for too long and then probably will not resolve anyway. Where...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  5. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  6. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Onedrive Uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Uploads: I'm playing fortnite and onedrive keeps trying to upload the files to the cloud and i dont want that to happen! i want the files to stay on the laptop. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-uploads/343c2409-9118-4692-9942-f1cc640d54e6
  8. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  9. uploading to OneDrive

uploading to OneDrive: I was uploading a very large file onto OneDrive I only had the free version. It stopped uploading as I was out of space. On a different device I upgraded & paid for one of the premium packages. The device I was uploading on did not detect the upgrade. I logged out and...
  10. File Upload settings

File Upload settings: I often upload image files to Ancestry for my family tree. I keep the ones I use constantly in my Pictures Folder on my hard drive. Whenever I do an upload. Ancestry send the command to my computer. It always opens on my Desktop and I have to search out the file in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anonymous uploads in onedrive

2. onedrive upload settings

3. onedrive settings

4. set which folder onedrive uploads pictures