Windows 10: OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update

Discus and support OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update. I have Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.765 now. I downloaded OneDrive again, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dayhiker4k, Jun 11, 2019.

1. OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update

OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update.

I have Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.765 now. I downloaded OneDrive again, but the Settings option isn't there. Neither is the option to go to "OneDrive on the web."

:)

dayhiker4k, Jun 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update

1. OneDrive Settings missing after Windows Update - Similar Threads - OneDrive Settings missing

2. Settings Menu is missing after windows 11 22h2 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings Menu is missing after windows 11 22h2 update.: I updated my system to the lastest window 11 version 22h2 and now my setting menu only load with Bluetooth & Devices and Time & Language. Everything else is missing. Most of the instructions I find online refer me to do something within the settings and I can't do it because...
  3. Settings Menu is missing after windows 11 22h2 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings Menu is missing after windows 11 22h2 update.: I updated my system to the lastest window 11 version 22h2 and now my setting menu only load with Bluetooth & Devices and Time & Language. Everything else is missing. Most of the instructions I find online refer me to do something within the settings and I can't do it because...
  4. Files Missing after disconnecting onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Missing after disconnecting onedrive: I disconnected my onedrive because it said it was full. I had more items on my desktop than could fit in onedrive. when I disconnected all the files on my desktop were deleted. When i pulled the files out of onedrive back to my computer, there is now missing files and photos....
  5. Files Missing after disconnecting onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Missing after disconnecting onedrive: I disconnected my onedrive because it said it was full. I had more items on my desktop than could fit in onedrive. when I disconnected all the files on my desktop were deleted. When i pulled the files out of onedrive back to my computer, there is now missing files and photos....
  6. Windows 10 Backup Settings missing after KB4601319 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Backup Settings missing after KB4601319 update: Hi, after installing the "2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4601319 the Backup Settings were missing parameters such as turning backups on/off. In the "More Options" sub-panel the ability to backup or to add a new drive was...
  7. Missing Windows Update Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Windows Update Settings: I've noticed that I've not received an update for a long time. So, I opened Settings to check if I've somehow disabled automatic updates. I opened Updates & Security > Windows Update and... nothing. There is not a single option in Windows Update settings blank....
  8. Missing update in "settings"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing update in "settings": I have noticed that in Settings/window updates/view update history is BLANK-empty no updates are showing. Months ago I swear it was populated but now nothing. Under Control Panel/Program& Features it shows 18 updates and the latest of 2/12. Am I missing something???? Thanks...
  9. Windows Update and Windows Update Settings Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update and Windows Update Settings Missing: I am setting up multiple new build PC's in our office, and installing Windows 10 on them all. The initial install and setup all go smooth and fine. Once booted up, go through the usual method to access Windows Update (start, settings, updates & security) and it's there with...
  10. Windows 10 Settings went missing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings went missing after update: I can not access my settings no way possible.If you go into thewindows startup it is not even in the menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-went-missing-after-update/b91930e0-3f93-4fc7-899a-f055c6c97eec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive personal missing after upgrade