Windows 10: Onedrive share options are gone

Discus and support Onedrive share options are gone in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I have win10 64bit home. I use the OneDrive app I got from the MS store. I have just seen that any and all "Share" and "get link" options are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by catflap001, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Onedrive share options are gone

Hello.

I have win10 64bit home. I use the OneDrive app I got from the MS store. I have just seen that any and all "Share" and "get link" options are gone. Why? Now I can only generate a link and share via a web browser when I go to OneDrive through my outlook/hotmail account in a browser. Why???? This is not convenient at all.

I am not a novice and have used the share features in the app many times, so I don't understand why they are gone.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

:)

catflap001, Mar 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 30, 2021
  3. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Mar 30, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Onedrive share options are gone

OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive share options are gone

1. Onedrive share options are gone - Similar Threads - Onedrive share options

2. OneDrive settings gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive settings gone: I'm using Windows 11 and, as usual, I went into the settings to decide whether or not to allow OneDrive to run on startup, but alas the option was gone. Actually, the whole settings interface looks different and worse; more limited.This is what it used to look like:This is...
  3. OneDrive settings gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive settings gone: I'm using Windows 11 and, as usual, I went into the settings to decide whether or not to allow OneDrive to run on startup, but alas the option was gone. Actually, the whole settings interface looks different and worse; more limited.This is what it used to look like:This is...
  4. SSD Gone after network and sharing option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Gone after network and sharing option?: So, i was playing a game, and it froze. I opened my task manager and tried ending the program. When i clicked on End Task, the program would not close, and instead the task manager closed. A pop up about something about Network and sharing popped up, and i clicked on it. I...
  5. SSD Gone after network and sharing option?

SSD Gone after network and sharing option?: So, i was playing a game, and it froze. I opened my task manager and tried ending the program. When i clicked on End Task, the program would not close, and instead the task manager closed. A pop up about something about Network and sharing popped up, and i clicked on it. I...
  6. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  7. Onedrive shared

Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  8. Share with OneDrive !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share with OneDrive !: If I save anything to Video file it doesn't seem to synchronize with OneDrive as per the print screen attached ! I normally have to copy and paste to documents or photos to "Share" with OneDrive ! Can the video file be added to OneDrive ? I have read various articles on the...
  9. Sharing Options

Sharing Options: Hi My name is Srinivas, I am having problem with folder sharing and i am unable to share more then 20 users in windows 10, can you please help out how to increase more users because i have 50 systems and i want sharing my folders to all....
  10. share button is gone

share button is gone: Looks like there was a new update. My share button is gone in all browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-gone/2a430b80-217b-4d7f-8dde-cb0052ecae61