Windows 10: OneDrive Shared Folder

Discus and support OneDrive Shared Folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to use a OneDrive shared folder ( Frame ) as a source of Photos for a Digital PhotoFrame. I want others to be able to drop photos to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leaper54, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Leaper54 Win User

OneDrive Shared Folder

I am trying to use a OneDrive shared folder ( Frame ) as a source of Photos for a Digital PhotoFrame. I want others to be able to drop photos to this folder. My Wife and I use Ipads. I shared my ' Frame ' folder with her. On MY Ipad, I CAN select a photo and send it to the ' Frame ' folder. On HER Ipad, when I try to send a picture to OneDrive, I only see her folders, not the shared folder. How can I make this work?

:)

Leaper54, Dec 5, 2020

2. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Dec 5, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Dec 5, 2020
  4. B. Parker Win User

OneDrive Shared Folder

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person.

I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices.

I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files are visible in my account, on all my devices, but on their side, the Folder remains empty.

Did I miss a step?

P.S. - both of us are running Win10Pro with all the updates installed.

B. Parker, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive Shared Folder

1. OneDrive Shared Folder - Similar Threads - OneDrive Shared Folder

2. Share sub folders in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share sub folders in onedrive: I have shared a parent folder in onedrive in office 365. when i or the shared user creates a sub folder, this is not synced and does not display. how do i set onedrive so as any sub folders and content are automatically synchronised with other users?...
  3. Share sub folders in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share sub folders in onedrive: I have shared a parent folder in onedrive in office 365. when i or the shared user creates a sub folder, this is not synced and does not display. how do i set onedrive so as any sub folders and content are automatically synchronised with other users?...
  4. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  5. OneDrive Shared Folder & Files

OneDrive Shared Folder & Files: I can't find the answer anywhere unfortunately. I must be doing something wrong.... I am moving from Google Drive to OneDrive and don't find this easy to do in OneDrive. How can I set a folder to non-editable, always shared without have to do it each and every time? I...
  6. OneDrive Shared Folder question

OneDrive Shared Folder question: I have some shared folders in my OneDrive that my friends shared to me. However, if I move the shared folders to certain folders as a subfolders, the shared folders are not sync anymore. Does this mean that I cannot re-organize the shared folders?...
  7. Onedrive for Business Shared Folders

Onedrive for Business Shared Folders: We currently use Dropbox to share team folders in real time and I would like to replace it with Onedrive but I don´t see a way to download shared folders to each team members´computer. Is there a way to do this in Onedrive for business? I am considering using Sharepoint...
  8. Using Shared OneDrive Folders

Using Shared OneDrive Folders: My parents are luddites, so when it comes to keeping their photos organised and backed up, it's easier if I just do it for them. About a month ago Microsoft introduced the ability to use shared OneDrive folders from the desktop (Info Here). Therefore, it's crossed my mind...
  9. Stop Sharing OneDrive Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Stop Sharing OneDrive Files and Folders: How to: Stop Sharing OneDrive Files and Folders How to Stop Sharing Your OneDrive Files and Folders You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile phone. You can use...
  10. Share OneDrive Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share OneDrive Files and Folders: How to: Share OneDrive Files and Folders How to Share Your OneDrive Files and Folders [img] Information You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile phone. You can use...