Windows 10: OneDrive Shared links!

Discus and support OneDrive Shared links! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 25, 2023.

1. OneDrive Shared links!

Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have been told the links don't open automatically anymore and play. The person who receives them have to click on the play button. Is it something I am doing wrong and could it be changed back to automatically open when clicking on blue link? BrianWindows 10 22H2

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 25, 2023
  2. yahanna Win User

How Do I Change Default Link Sharing Permissions on Onedrive?

That does NOT change default link sharing permissions on Onedrive

yahanna, May 25, 2023
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive - shared link - one is required to create an account first?

I don't share files often, or better, I hardly share files.

Now I shared a video.
    Uploaded the video to OneDrive, right-click share, created a link, and sent it by mail to the person I wanted to share the file with (having a Gmail account)

That person tried to open the link and reported back that he should first create an account.

Huh..?

Did I overlook a step somewhere?

Attachment 219236

tfwul, May 25, 2023
  4. OneDrive Shared links!

OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, May 25, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive Shared links!

1. OneDrive Shared links! - Similar Threads - OneDrive Shared links

2. OneDrive shared Links!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive shared Links!: Hi again, I do a lot of presentations using PowerPoint and send out to friends. In the early years they where quiet basic and small maybe 25Mb or under. I had no problem sending by email. The presentations are now much bigger with video content so I have to create a "Share...
  3. OneDrive shared Links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive shared Links!: Hi again, I do a lot of presentations using PowerPoint and send out to friends. In the early years they where quiet basic and small maybe 25Mb or under. I had no problem sending by email. The presentations are now much bigger with video content so I have to create a "Share...
  4. OneDrive shared Links!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  6. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  7. OneDrive Shared links!

8. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  9. OneDrive Shared links!

OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  10. Shared OneDrive Links !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared OneDrive Links !: Most of the PowerPoint presentations I do I save to OneDrive Mp4 because of the size etc. I can then send them via email using the "Shared links". It works fine most of the time with most of my contacts opening the links without any problem. After I have sent the link I...