Windows 10: Onedrive 'Shared with me' view

Discus and support Onedrive 'Shared with me' view in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Our organization is very confused on the shared folder. We want to see what is shared by a folder view, this would make it easier to get back to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Craig Mietzner, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Onedrive 'Shared with me' view

Our organization is very confused on the shared folder. We want to see what is shared by a folder view, this would make it easier to get back to a folder and file quicker. Listing everything is quite confusing. We have specific things that are shared between certain people and not others.

Is there a way to change this view to show who is sharing and then folder, or even just the folder? This is inconsistent with the file view online and in windows 10.

Onedrive 'Shared with me' view ab71a632-9285-479c-9f55-f81494d925a5?upload=true.png

:)

Craig Mietzner, Mar 13, 2019

2. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Mar 13, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Onedrive 'Shared with me' view

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive 'Shared with me' view

1. Onedrive 'Shared with me' view - Similar Threads - Onedrive 'Shared me'

2. Obtain view only sharing link of OneDrive file by programming in Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Obtain view only sharing link of OneDrive file by programming in Excel: Hi Support, I am curious to know if it is possible to obtain a file's OneDrive sharing link in excel cell formulae. I have an excel spreadsheet which is used to manage MANY image files. At the moment, I am using HyperLink to generate clickable links in spreadsheet. When I...
  3. Obtain view only sharing link of OneDrive file by programming in Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obtain view only sharing link of OneDrive file by programming in Excel: Hi Support, I am curious to know if it is possible to obtain a file's OneDrive sharing link in excel cell formulae. I have an excel spreadsheet which is used to manage MANY image files. At the moment, I am using HyperLink to generate clickable links in spreadsheet. When I...
  4. Obtain view only sharing link of OneDrive file by programming in Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  6. Onedrive shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive shared: If I use my personal school logon on another schools laptop, will my onedrive files be accessible to the computers main user after I logoff?Sync option never used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-shared/4f921fd9-1aaa-4584-af77-d52791141884
  7. Share with OneDrive !

Share with OneDrive !: If I save anything to Video file it doesn't seem to synchronize with OneDrive as per the print screen attached ! I normally have to copy and paste to documents or photos to "Share" with OneDrive ! Can the video file be added to OneDrive ? I have read various articles on the...
  8. How to view a shared folder

How to view a shared folder: 30 minutes ago I finished setting up sharing folders on my PC with the Microsoft Surface Book (SB) over a WiFi network. Thanks for you excellent tutorial How to Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10. I set up a folder to share, but I don't know how to navigate...
  9. OneDrive Explorer View

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Explorer View: Hi, New on here a just taken plunge with w10. Not bad at all on this Surface Pro 3. In windows explorer there is an option what folders to show and synchronise. It used to be that the file 'impression' was there but the actual file on the cloud. It now seems that to have...
  10. all new way to view, manage, and share photos in OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    all new way to view, manage, and share photos in OneDrive: This has been a busy and exciting time for all of us on the OneDrive team. Last week, we unveiled more features coming with Windows 10 including how you can use Cortana to search your OneDrive, how you will be able to have your music available through Xbox Music, and how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shared with me OneDrive windows explorwer

2. how to view shared photos in windows explorer

3. onedrive see folders shared with me by external users

4. onedrive search in shared with me,
  5. onedrive show Shared with me in windows explorer,
  6. onedrive shared folder problem on android,
  7. windows 10 one drive windows explorer shared with me,
  8. shared with me folder,
  9. view onedrive shared files in windows explorer,
  10. view shared folder on my onedrive app,
  11. win10 onedrive shared with me,