Windows 10: onedrive sharing link contains questionmark

Discus and support onedrive sharing link contains questionmark in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Visual Studio File System refuses to accept the file path "https://1drv.ms/t/s!AuqdOmzfMOT-5EmgHc3mDP0_viv-?e=M994NU" I think because it contains a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenjaminDennis, Apr 8, 2020.

1. onedrive sharing link contains questionmark

Visual Studio File System refuses to accept the file path "https://1drv.ms/t/s!AuqdOmzfMOT-5EmgHc3mDP0_viv-?e=M994NU"

I think because it contains a question mark

Can this be fixed?

:)

BenjaminDennis, Apr 8, 2020
  2. tfwul Win User

OneDrive - shared link - one is required to create an account first?

I don't share files often, or better, I hardly share files.

Now I shared a video.
    Uploaded the video to OneDrive, right-click share, created a link, and sent it by mail to the person I wanted to share the file with (having a Gmail account)

That person tried to open the link and reported back that he should first create an account.

Huh..?

Did I overlook a step somewhere?

Attachment 219236

tfwul, Apr 8, 2020
  3. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Apr 8, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

onedrive sharing link contains questionmark

OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

onedrive sharing link contains questionmark

1. onedrive sharing link contains questionmark - Similar Threads - onedrive sharing link

2. OneDrive shared Links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive shared Links!: Hi again, I do a lot of presentations using PowerPoint and send out to friends. In the early years they where quiet basic and small maybe 25Mb or under. I had no problem sending by email. The presentations are now much bigger with video content so I have to create a "Share...
  3. OneDrive shared Links!

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive shared Links!: Hi again, I do a lot of presentations using PowerPoint and send out to friends. In the early years they where quiet basic and small maybe 25Mb or under. I had no problem sending by email. The presentations are now much bigger with video content so I have to create a "Share...
  4. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  5. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  6. OneDrive Shared links!

7. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  8. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Shared links!: Good morning, I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which sometimes are to large to send has a attachment. If this is the case I use the OneDrive "shared link" and send by email. My friends normally click on the link and watch automatically. Over the last few days I have...
  9. OneDrive Shared links!

10. Shared OneDrive Links !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared OneDrive Links !: Most of the PowerPoint presentations I do I save to OneDrive Mp4 because of the size etc. I can then send them via email using the "Shared links". It works fine most of the time with most of my contacts opening the links without any problem. After I have sent the link I...