Windows 10: OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC

Discus and support OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Don't want to wait too long Give me inside in the following issue. Why can I see the documents deleted from the PC on OneDrive? I didn’t upload them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZhangRuitao, Dec 18, 2019.

1. OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC

Don't want to wait too long

Give me inside in the following issue. Why can I see the documents deleted from the PC on OneDrive? I didn’t upload them at all.

:)

ZhangRuitao, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Joe Men Win User

Lumia 950 showing complete contents of OneDrive

Deleting the files from the OneDrive app will delete them from the OneDrive servers as well.

The said app works differently form a PC wherein you can choose the folders that you want to sync. Using the said app for Windows Mobile will always display all the contents of your account.

You can help Windows Mobile better by submitting a suggestion or feature request about the Windows and Apps.

Follow the steps below to submit a feature request about the mentioned app:

• Launch OneDrive.
    • Tap the Ellipsis [ . . . ] button on the lower right part of the screen.
    • Tap Give feedback.
    • Under the What would you like to send? drop down menu, select
      Suggest an idea.
    • Type in your suggestion in the Include a message text box.
    • Once you're done with the message, tap on the Check
      mark
      located at the bottom right of the screen.
    Thank you.

Joe Men, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 18, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC

OneDrive Issues- This PC Documents disappeared but still remains on OneDrive

Hi,

If your files are still showing in OneDrive, you may still get them back in the This PC folder by configuring the settings of OneDrive. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the OneDrive (blue/whitecloud) icon located in your taskbar.
    • Click Settings.
    • On the Account tab, select Choose folders.
    • At this point, you will have the option to choose which file you would like to sync and appear in the This PC folder. Select which files you want and click
      OK.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC

1. OneDrive shows files that I deleted from PC - Similar Threads - OneDrive shows files

2. show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    show steps to move pictures and files out of OneDrive and delete/remove OneDrive from...: Files and photos are still going to OneDrive, which was supposedly removed from my pc more than one year ago. How to remove files and completely eliminate One Drive from Windows 10?Desktop pc - Windows 10 - 20H2 - OS 19042.1083 - Edge 910.0.864.67I need the easiest way...
  3. Onedrive: can't delete a file from Onedrive on PC but can within Onedrive online

Onedrive: can't delete a file from Onedrive on PC but can within Onedrive online: Hello,Can anyone help me here please?I'm trying to delete a sub folder folder within my PC's Onedrive folder.I have deleted it within Onedrive online, so that's fine, but within the PC Onedrive folder, the troublesome sub folder always shows as syncing blue circular arrows...
  4. OneDrive does not delete file from the cloud if i delete the file from my phone

OneDrive does not delete file from the cloud if i delete the file from my phone: Hi, i have a very simple problem. I delete a synced blurry photo from my Android phone and expect that the same file gets deleted from Onedrive. However this does not happen and the folders become out of sync Camera roll directory. I tried both with and without the "Make...
  5. Onedrive. PC onedrive deleted. Will the files online disappears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive. PC onedrive deleted. Will the files online disappears.: I accidentally deleted the onedrive folder on my pc. When onedrive syncs will the online files be deleted or will they be still in the cloud? 164791
  6. Deleting all files on my PC from OneDrive

Deleting all files on my PC from OneDrive: I use OneDrive on another computer laptop, but I don't need it on my Windows 10 Desktop computer. So, if I delete the OneDrive folder from my Windows 10 PC, will that delete all my files from my computer?...
  7. If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?: If I delete photos on my computer, will they also be deleted on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-photos-on-my-pc-will-be-they-also-be/5ed7f8f9-15d6-4e91-b763-1c51e80a18cf"
  8. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files not deleting from OneDrive: Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error. Vijay...
  9. How to delete files from OneDrive?

How to delete files from OneDrive?: I’d like to find out how I can delete the files and images from OneDrive via desktop without downloading them on the desktop first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-files-from-onedrive/ab5618e8-e471-4ebf-b300-de8e514af2fb"
  10. Onedrive deleting files from computer

Onedrive deleting files from computer: Since some of my games and other stuff stores itself in areas like Documents and Desktop. OneDrive decides to sync all of that and then tell me that my OneDrive doesn't have any space left. So, what I do is delete files from OneDrive, expecting that it deletes the file from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is microsoft files still showing items that have been deleted for 2 years