Windows 10: OneDrive Sign in Problem

Discus and support OneDrive Sign in Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with my OneDrive App on this laptop computer. Where is the Forum to ask the question? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom_798, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Tom_798 Win User

OneDrive Sign in Problem

I need help with my OneDrive App on this laptop computer. Where is the Forum to ask the question? Thank you

:)

Tom_798, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Suman_B Win User
    signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Apr 19, 2022
  4. OneDrive Sign in Problem

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive Sign in Problem

1. OneDrive Sign in Problem - Similar Threads - OneDrive Sign Problem

2. OneDrive sign in !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sign in !!: Hi again and a Happy New Year, over that last few days I have to keep "signing in" to OneDrive every time I open it! I am sure that before once I logged into my Microsoft account everything was available! Even when I went into the "Microsoft Community" I had to sign in. The...
  3. OneDrive sign in !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sign in !!: Hi again and a Happy New Year, over that last few days I have to keep "signing in" to OneDrive every time I open it! I am sure that before once I logged into my Microsoft account everything was available! Even when I went into the "Microsoft Community" I had to sign in. The...
  4. Onedrive Signing In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Signing In: Hello,Its been a few days now that everytime I try to start my pc, it gets stuck on the onedrive signing in for a very long time and I cant do nothing with it because I have everything in it. Im so tired of this onedrive app. I just want to get rid of this problem once and...
  5. OneDrive Sign in Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sign in Problem: I need help with my OneDrive App on this laptop computer. Where is the Forum to ask the question? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sign-in-problem/6c537304-5f3c-4cb6-997c-b260189b96a6
  6. OneDrive Not signing in

OneDrive Not signing in: I have been attempting to sign into my OneDrive account to add and edit Microsoft Word files but have been unable to do so for several days. This has been a recurring problem. When I try to connect to OneDrive via the icon at the bottom left corner of my screen, it appears to...
  7. Problem signing in to OneDrive

Problem signing in to OneDrive: I am trying to sign in to OneDrive and it does not send me a code. How do I get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-signing-in-to-onedrive/3e34fc29-c2d2-415f-beea-a4825b7f8355
  8. OneDrive not signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not signed in: I updated to my new email address and had to wait weeks for windows to do their part, informed that had been done yet it will still not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-signed-in/c5ef6ca2-9902-4b4b-8feb-7e355b70bbdf
  9. Problem Sign in OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem Sign in OneDrive: my onedrive says that i need to sign-in but when i click the tab to do so it give me a message about running java script and to ask for online help. [Original Title: onedrive]...
  10. Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers: I unlinked my account and added another one on my Laptop. After choosing a specific location for that account, it says loading. After waiting for hours, it said "Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers". I have a lot of files and images there. Help me sign in, please....