Windows 10: OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred

Discus and support OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to access my OneDrive through a browser. I can log in OK and can see the Microsoft 365 welcome screen. However, each time I select the One Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by petestott, Dec 2, 2022.

1. petestott Win User

OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred

I need to access my OneDrive through a browser. I can log in OK and can see the Microsoft 365 welcome screen. However, each time I select the One Drive tab to access my files, I get the message "Sorry, and error has occurred." There is no other information. Please help.

:)

petestott, Dec 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 2, 2022
  4. OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred

OneDrive couldn't be installed error 0x800704C7

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you configured OneDrive on your system?
    • What are the other application are you trying to install?
    • Did you uninstall OneDrive? If yes, please elaborate the steps.
    As you said you are trying to re-install OneDrive, I would like to inform you that you cannot uninstall/reinstall the OneDrive which come in-build with the Operating system. However, you have to configure your email account to access OneDrive.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to unregister and re-register the Windows installer and check if this helps.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred

1. OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred - Similar Threads - OneDrive Sorry error

2. Sorry, an error has occurred. Microsoft OneDrive Ref A: EF04C14EF72145A4A046145 min...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, an error has occurred. Microsoft OneDrive Ref A: EF04C14EF72145A4A046145 min...: Sorry, an error has occurred. Microsoft OneDrive Ref A: EF04C14EF72145A4A046145 min OneDrive fungerar inte som den ska sidan inte säker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-an-error-has-occurred-microsoft-onedrive-ref/3bfab695-342a-4d8d-84b4-9bb810277b34
  3. Sorry, an error has occurred. Microsoft OneDrive Ref A: EF04C14EF72145A4A046145 min...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, an error has occurred. Microsoft OneDrive Ref A: EF04C14EF72145A4A046145 min...: Sorry, an error has occurred. Microsoft OneDrive Ref A: EF04C14EF72145A4A046145 min OneDrive fungerar inte som den ska sidan inte säker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-an-error-has-occurred-microsoft-onedrive-ref/3bfab695-342a-4d8d-84b4-9bb810277b34
  4. OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred

OneDrive - Sorry, an error has occurred: I need to access my OneDrive through a browser. I can log in OK and can see the Microsoft 365 welcome screen. However, each time I select the One Drive tab to access my files, I get the message "Sorry, and error has occurred." There is no other information. Please help....
  5. Problemas no acesso ONEDRIVE - "Sorry, an error has occurred."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas no acesso ONEDRIVE - "Sorry, an error has occurred.": Bom dia, Estou com problema ao acesso do ONEDRIVE para os arquivos, é algum problema geral? Pois tentei em outros acessos e outras contas também na mesma situação dessa mensagem "Sorry, an error has occurred.", gostaria de saber o possível erro, e uma previsão para retorno....
  6. Problemas no acesso ONEDRIVE - "Sorry, an error has occurred."

Problemas no acesso ONEDRIVE - "Sorry, an error has occurred.": Bom dia, Estou com problema ao acesso do ONEDRIVE para os arquivos, é algum problema geral? Pois tentei em outros acessos e outras contas também na mesma situação dessa mensagem "Sorry, an error has occurred.", gostaria de saber o possível erro, e uma previsão para retorno....
  7. One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred: HiI need to access my online One Drive from my laptop and I keep getting the following error message. - Sorry, an error has occurred. Is OneDrive Down ?...
  8. One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred

One Drive - Sorry, an error has occurred: HiI need to access my online One Drive from my laptop and I keep getting the following error message. - Sorry, an error has occurred. Is OneDrive Down ?...
  9. Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.: This never used to happen, but now whenever I try to open the application "Roblox" on my computer, it gives me this error message constantly. Something along the lines of "We had to close the app, an unexpected error occurred, we're sorry!" I have tried EVERYTHING....
  10. Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.

Roblox application says "An unexpected error has occurred, we're sorry!" Never loads.: This never used to happen, but now whenever I try to open the application "Roblox" on my computer, it gives me this error message constantly. Something along the lines of "We had to close the app, an unexpected error occurred, we're sorry!" I have tried EVERYTHING....