Windows 10: Onedrive status icons on desktop

Discus and support Onedrive status icons on desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just recently noticed that there are status icons appearing on my desktop, what does it mean? No its not in my onedrive but in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidKovář, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Onedrive status icons on desktop

Hello everyone,

I just recently noticed that there are status icons appearing on my desktop, what does it mean? No its not in my onedrive but in my desktop folder, and these icons also appear with icons on my desktop.

Onedrive status icons on desktop 6905a60f-8ca5-4d9d-b5c8-99c13adab709?upload=true.png

:)

DavidKovář, Feb 18, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Desktop Icons

Hello,

Some configuration on your desktop settings must have been changed. To address your concern, follow the steps below:

• Right-click anywhere on your desktop > Click View.
    • Make sure there's a check mark beside Show desktop icons.
    • Check if the desktop icons are now appearing.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Regile Reb, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Onedrive status icons on desktop

Desktop Icons

Hello Glenda,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the Comcast?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Did you try changing icons of other shortcuts?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click
    Personalization to access Personalization settings.

Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window.

Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of
    This PC and click Change Icon.

Step 4: Choose a new icon from the list, and tap OK.

Step 5: Click OK to confirm the change.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive status icons on desktop

1. Onedrive status icons on desktop - Similar Threads - Onedrive status icons

2. Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing: My desktop icons have little mini icons on the bottom left corner of the main icon - cloud, check marks, file box, arrow. I have already unlinked my OneDrive from my PC but these mini icons continually cycle through and it's INCREDIBLY distracting while I'm trying to work. I...
  3. Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons OneDrive status constantly changing: My desktop icons have little mini icons on the bottom left corner of the main icon - cloud, check marks, file box, arrow. I have already unlinked my OneDrive from my PC but these mini icons continually cycle through and it's INCREDIBLY distracting while I'm trying to work. I...
  4. OneDrive Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Desktop icons: At my org, we are pushing URL links/shortcut icons to the desktop via Group Policy. Two thirds of our users are O365 and half of those use OneDrive. When nurses sign-in to their exam room computers, GPO is pushing icons to the desktop such as time clock, our intranet page,...
  5. OneDrive Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Desktop icons: At my org, we are pushing URL links/shortcut icons to the desktop via Group Policy. Two thirds of our users are O365 and half of those use OneDrive. When nurses sign-in to their exam room computers, GPO is pushing icons to the desktop such as time clock, our intranet page,...
  6. OneDrive Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. OneDrive sync status icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync status icons: Why OneDrive doesn't have an option to disable sync status icons like Google backup app has? I don't want this silly status icons on my files and there's nothing in options to disable them....
  8. OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing

OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing: Hey Guys, I noticed a problem while using OneDrive and Windows indexing system. My OneDrive folder is located in my "D" drive, and after the sync is finished, I realized that all the folders has the green check, like if they were selected to be avaiable offline. But they...
  9. OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing

OneDrive Status Icons and Windows Indexing: Hey Guys, I noticed a problem while using OneDrive and Windows indexing system. My OneDrive folder is located in my "D" drive, and after the sync is finished, I realized that all the folders has the green check, like if they were selected to be avaiable offline. But they...
  10. OneDrive Desktop Icons

OneDrive Desktop Icons: Hello, I've been using OneDrive for some time with no issues. Yesterday I put all by programs and files onto a new laptop using Windows 10. All has gone well and for the first time, although I now have two OneDrive icons on the desktop, when previously I only had one....