Windows 10: onedrive storage.

Discus and support onedrive storage. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, I was wondering if it is possible to save/download or import games to the one drive on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharleyMcCann, Mar 17, 2019.

1. onedrive storage.

hello, I was wondering if it is possible to save/download or import games to the one drive on my laptop?

:)

CharleyMcCann, Mar 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Cloud storage (aka Onedrive will suck so need to find something else)

So, I will have to move away from Onedrive, which is sad because it's frankly the best free cloud storage I know of. But as someone said: "Microsoft realized they accidentaly made a great service." and they'll change it so that starting soon this will happen (the things that affect me anyway):
    • 100 GB and 200 GB paid plans are going away as an option for new users and will be replaced with a 50 GB plan for $1.99 per month in early 2016.
    • Free OneDrive storage will decrease from 15 GB to 5 GB for all users, current and new. The 15 GB camera roll storage bonus will also be discontinued. These changes will start rolling out in early 2016.
    This is so much crap. I use the free version and yeah $1.99/month I probably could afford, but it still SUCKS. Seriously, I usually don't get the MS hate, but this is a poop-poop move.

So I need something new.

Dropbox is out. Too tiny. Google Drive might be an alternative, but I'd rather not, for ... reasons I can't remember right now.

What I need:
    • something like 15GB storage or so.
    • Automatic photo uploading from my phone (Android)
    • Preferably an actual app for Android (yes I know you can setup ES File Explorer and the like but that's usually pretty cumbersome)
    The simplest solution I'm actually leaning towards is just to give up and get a 100GB plan now (current 100/200GB plans will not be affected, in the future they won't be avaliable to new customers), but that's the easy way out. *Frown onedrive storage. :(

Frick, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

onedrive storage.

MS Downgrades free Onedrive storage, ends unlimited for Office 365 Office

Here you all go: Give us back our storage – Feature Suggestions for Microsoft OneDrive

Cliff S, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

onedrive storage.

1. onedrive storage. - Similar Threads - onedrive storage

2. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  3. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  4. My laptop has 512gb storage but will only allow me to use the 5gb storage from my ONEDRIVE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop has 512gb storage but will only allow me to use the 5gb storage from my ONEDRIVE...: now that my ONEDRIVE memory is full, my laptop won't let me save any files. I haven't used any other storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-512gb-storage-but-will-only-allow-me/9b8ddb21-d358-431e-b6e6-cd6d44f1ea14
  5. My laptop has 512gb storage but will only allow me to use the 5gb storage from my ONEDRIVE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has 512gb storage but will only allow me to use the 5gb storage from my ONEDRIVE...: now that my ONEDRIVE memory is full, my laptop won't let me save any files. I haven't used any other storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-512gb-storage-but-will-only-allow-me/9b8ddb21-d358-431e-b6e6-cd6d44f1ea14
  6. My laptop has 512gb storage but will only allow me to use the 5gb storage from my ONEDRIVE...

7. Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?: Went over by 1.4 gb while Onedrive was syncing/backing up. I went to upgrade and decided to get the 100 gb upgrade. However, Everytime I boot up my computer i'm still getting the sync error that i'm over the 5gb and i'm not seeing any extra storage. Has anyone dealt with...
  8. Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?

Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?: Went over by 1.4 gb while Onedrive was syncing/backing up. I went to upgrade and decided to get the 100 gb upgrade. However, Everytime I boot up my computer i'm still getting the sync error that i'm over the 5gb and i'm not seeing any extra storage. Has anyone dealt with...
  9. can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?: I hate that I have to go through a tutorial to just store stuff locally, it's complete garbage, and it's shady behavior; because Microsoft really wants our data for advertising purposes and what not... we should really get consumer protections on this operating system....
  10. can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?

can someone write a script that corrects OneDrive storage from windows 11?: I hate that I have to go through a tutorial to just store stuff locally, it's complete garbage, and it's shady behavior; because Microsoft really wants our data for advertising purposes and what not... we should really get consumer protections on this operating system....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive upgrade storage prices