Windows 10: Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS

Discus and support Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dag mensen, Ik heb onlangs een Lenovo Chroombook gekocht. Via bestanden kan ik naar Onedrive bestanden toe. Helaas werkt de koppeling naar de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul & An, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Paul & An Win User

Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS

Dag mensen,

Ik heb onlangs een Lenovo Chroombook gekocht. Via bestanden kan ik naar Onedrive bestanden toe. Helaas werkt de koppeling naar de Onedrive bestanden zelden tot nooit. De Onedrive app heb ik ginstalleerd en die opent hij niet, nooit gelukt! Als ik via chrome en google online zoek en werk dan heeft de Chroombook met Chrome OS problemen met het openen van Microsoft Onedrive... Het is dan ook puur geluk wanneer ik via bestanden kan doorklikken en bij mijn online Onedrive bestanden terecht kom. Daarnaast krijg ik continu rechts onderin mijn scherm een melding vanuit Chrome OS dat Onedrive bewerkingen langer dan verwacht duren en met de vraag of ik deze wil afbreken?

Wie heeft er voor mij enigszins iets nuttigs over te melden en hopelijk zelfs een oplossing voor?

Bedankt alvast voor je hulp.

Gr. Paul

:)

Paul & An, Aug 19, 2019

2. School chromebook os

Hi Keisha

Could you describe the problem in further detail.

Windows 10 cannot be installed on most ChromeBooks and its usually not permitted to install your own personal copy of Windows on school property if the option is available.

Chromebooks are engineered to run Chrome OS from Google. Future notebooks that are Chromebooks will come with the option to install Windows.

You should consider contacting your school administrator for assistance.

Andre for Directly, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Lenovo Reveals Trio of Ruggedized Chromebooks with Touch and Pen Support

Lenovo has revealed their ruggedized 100e, 300e, and 500e Chromebooks at MWC 2018. These new Chromebooks are built to withstand life's rigors. They feature rubber bumpers that are capable of handling everyday bumps and drops up to 75cm, reinforced ports and hinges and a water-resistant keyboard. Being the entry model, the Lenovo 100e possesses a more conventional laptop design, while the higher-end Lenovo 300e and 500e models come with the iconic 360-degree Yoga hinge which allows users to switch between laptop and tablet mode on the fly. However, the Touch and Pen feature is what really separates the 100e, 300e, and 500e from rival offerings on the market. For example, users can interact with the touch screen on the Lenovo 300e using everyday household objects like pencils, pens, or even paperclips. The Lenovo 500e, on the other hand, comes with an EMR stylus that takes advantage of Google's machine learning algorithm to predict the user's pen stroke to create a lag-less pen experience.

Both the Lenovo 300e and 500e Chromebook are available now on Lenovo.com for $279 and $349, respectively. The Lenovo 100e Chromebook will be available in March 2018 and will carry a $219 price tag. Consumers can purchase all three models shortly through the Lenovo's partners in major countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, Brazil, and Australia.

Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS squHmc4sN3RCHHn3_thm.jpg

Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS 3pIEhTnIkwSViKGm_thm.jpg

Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS Gpp5oUXrj3G5CGJw_thm.jpg

Lenovo 100e Chromebook Specifications
    • Processor: Intel Celeron N3350 (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz)
    • Operating System: Chrome OS
    • Graphics: Intel Integrated graphics
    • Memory: 4 GB
    • Storage:32 GB eMMc
    • Audio: 3.5 mm Combo Audio
    • Battery: 42 Whr, Up to 10 hrs
    • Display:11.6"HD antiglare display (1366x768) TN 250
    • Camera: 720p
    • Dimensions: 290 x 204 x 19.9 mm / 11.41" x 8.03" x .78"
    • Weight: 1.25kg/ 2.75lbs
    • MIL-SPEC Standard: Mil-STD-810GW
    • Keyboard: Full-sized, water-resistant (330 ml) with touchpad & mechanically anchored keys
    • Durability Features: Reinforced ports & hinges, drop-resistant up to 29.5" (75cm)
    • Connectivity: 2 x USB-C, 2x USB 3.0, WiFi 802.11 AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 4.2, Micro SD card reader. Combo mic / audio jack, Kensington lock slot
    Lenovo 300e Chromebook Specifications
    • Processor: MediaTek MTK 8173C
    • Graphics: MediaTek Integrated graphics
    • Memory: 4 GB
    • Storage: 32 GB eMMc
    • Battery: 45 Whr, Up to 10 hrs
    • Display: 11.6"HD 10pt multitouch display (1366x768) IPS 250
    • Camera: 720p
    • Dimensions: 292 x 204 x 21.2mm / 11.49" x 8" x .83"
    • Weight: 3.0 lbs / 1.35 kg
    • MIL-SPEC Standard: Mil-STD-810G
    • Keyboard: Full-sized, water-resistant (330 ml) with touchpad & mechanically anchored keys
    • Durability Features: Reinforced ports & hinges, drop-resistant up to 29.5" (75cm)
    • Connectivity: USB-C, USB 3.0, HDMI, Combo mic / audio jack, SD card reader, WiFi 802.11 AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 4.0, Kensington lock slot
    Lenovo 500e Chromebook Specifications
    • Processor: Intel Celeron N3450 (2M Cache, up to 2.2 GHz)
    • Graphics: Intel Integrated graphics
    • Memory: 4GB or 8GB
    • Storage: 32GB or 64GB eMMc
    • Battery: 42 Whr, Up to 10 hrs
    • Display: 11.6"HD 10pt multitouch display (1366x768) IPS 250
    • Camera: 720p Front-Facing/ 720p World-Facing
    • Dimensions: 290 x 204 x 20.35 mm / 11.41" x 8.03" x .8"Weight1.35kg / 2.97lbs
    • MIL-SPEC Standard: Mil-STD-810G
    • Durability Features: Reinforced ports & hinges, drop-resistant up to 29.5" (75 cm)
    • Connectivity: 2 x USB-C, 2x USB 3.0, WiFi 802.11 AC (2 x 2), Bluetooth 4.2, Micro SD card reader, Combo mic / audio jack, Kensington lock slot

Chino, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

How can I install Google Play Store on my Lenovo X131e Chromebook?

Hi Catharine Parks,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Since the issue is related to installing Google play store on Chromebook, we suggest you to contact the Chrome book support. This is the link to contact Google support:

https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/4514391?hl=en

Note: This is a non-Microsoft link and Microsoft does not guarantee for any changes made to that website.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS - Similar Threads - Onedrive storing bestanden

2. Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows: I bought a second hand Lenovo m710q but it has Amazon Customer Support OS, I'm trying to format it to run Windows 10, however I can not get passed the "Recover" option of Chrome OS, it is asking for a USB or SD, however I was checking if there was any way to flash its Bios...
  3. Chrome OS and Fyde OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome OS and Fyde OS: I was installing CloudReady from NeverWare, but I learnt that CloudReady doesn't support Play Store. But I found this from Google. Will this coding enable me to use play store in cloudready ? It is attached below. [ATTACH] Or should I install Fyde OS ? Please help ! And...
  4. bestanden delen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bestanden delen: Hoe geeft een netwerkbeheerder machtigingen voor een gedeeld station? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bestanden-delen/3e847be6-734e-48a4-afa4-18ff5819d74b
  5. What is new in Chrome OS 79 for Chromebook - Dec. 17

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Chrome OS 79 for Chromebook - Dec. 17: With the latest Chrome OS update, we’re continuing to make Chromebook secure, fast and intuitively simple. Now you can control your music or podcasts from the lock screen, and manage your privacy settings across apps more easily. Control music at a glance The latest Chrome...
  6. What is new in Chrome OS for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Chrome OS for Chromebook: One of the best parts of Chromebooks is that every new version of Chrome OS brings dozens of improvements to keep your device safe, fast and hassle-free. The latest version of Chrome OS includes tools to help you organize your workspace, make phone calls more easily, and...
  7. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook: Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features and changes you’ll notice when you update to this new version of Chrome. Manage your Media Have you ever struggled to...
  8. I'm replacing (trying) Chrome OS on Chromebook w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm replacing (trying) Chrome OS on Chromebook w/Windows 10: I've listed as much info as I can on my profile, but chromebook 3, I could not find the motherboard info, or much of the other info on your list. I listed my PC info, Windows 10, that's a breeze, and one reason I want to get rid of Chrome OS, without getting rid of the...
  9. Bestanden titel tekst

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bestanden titel tekst: Kan ik Bestanden titel tekst aanpassen met een kleur of Arcering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bestanden-titel-tekst/12d0653a-0838-452f-8f2e-cd5f5d281195"
  10. How do I install Window 10 on a Chromebook machine to replace Chrome OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install Window 10 on a Chromebook machine to replace Chrome OS?: How do I install Window 10 on a Chromebook machine to replace Chrome OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-window-10-on-a-chromebook-machine/6d5787a6-7084-4f0c-9198-3e486fed40ae