Windows 10: OneDrive stuck in loop

Discus and support OneDrive stuck in loop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since I made security setting on my files in a folder so I don't accidentally delete them my OneDrive has been stuck in a loop. I tried the /reset in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MinSonic, Sep 12, 2020.

1. MinSonic Win User

OneDrive stuck in loop

Since I made security setting on my files in a folder so I don't accidentally delete them my OneDrive has been stuck in a loop. I tried the /reset in Run. When OneDrive starts it says "Looking for changes" then it says "Processing 2951 changes" and it never processes them and after like 2 min it says "Looking for changes" again then it loops over and over again.

:)

MinSonic, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 12, 2020
  4. OneDrive stuck in loop

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive stuck in loop

1. OneDrive stuck in loop - Similar Threads - OneDrive stuck loop

2. Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a loop: one day I tried opening my computer up and it showed me the choose your keyboard layout screen and when I press us it shows choose and option when I press troubleshoot I see factory image restore and advanced options. In advanced options I’ve tried startup repair, system...
  3. Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a loop: one day I tried opening my computer up and it showed me the choose your keyboard layout screen and when I press us it shows choose and option when I press troubleshoot I see factory image restore and advanced options. In advanced options I’ve tried startup repair, system...
  4. Stuck in restart loop

Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  5. Stuck in a PIN loop

Stuck in a PIN loop: Hi,I recently tried to install my family O365 on another PC. When I do it asks for a PIN. I don't have a PIN, typed in several usual numbers and no joy. When I go to reset the PIN it ask me to go to Windows Accounts and follow the PIN reset options. However, when I go into...
  6. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  7. stuck on a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on a loop: Hello, I have a problem here with Windows 10 installation. When I installed it and updates started loading automatically the cumulative update preview thing started as a first update and whole comp got frozen. After that I decided to reinstall from cloud as an option, and now...
  8. Stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in loop: I'm stuck in a automatic repair loop. It appeared right after I got a error about something with memory. I've tried everything it just loops. What can I do? submitted by /u/magjak1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2sgyo/stuck_in_loop/
  9. Stuck in a loop

Stuck in a loop: i cant properly boot into windows without getting into the diagnostic tool thingy and only way to boot into windows is if i manually click on the ssd, so what im wondering is can i fix this or should i just get a new key and format all my drives submitted by /u/proeramaaz...
  10. Stuck in BSOD loop de loop.

Stuck in BSOD loop de loop.: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: One morning I switched it on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The pc...