Windows 10: Onedrive Sync causes problems

Discus and support Onedrive Sync causes problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have OneDrive and Microsoft 365 subscription. All has been working fine for the last year or so.Just this last week or so if I have the OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TaniaFW, Jun 11, 2021.

1. TaniaFW Win User

Onedrive Sync causes problems

I have OneDrive and Microsoft 365 subscription. All has been working fine for the last year or so.Just this last week or so if I have the OneDrive turned on I am repeatedly receiving warnings from my AVG.This popup appears every 1 minute or so which means I cannot work.Temporarily I have disabled all notifications of secured threats from AVG so I can use the laptop.Where is this file coming from in the OneDrive sync?I have performed a full scan of my laptop and there are no issues.Please help!Tania

:)

TaniaFW, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Onedrive Sync causes problems

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive Sync causes problems

1. Onedrive Sync causes problems - Similar Threads - Onedrive Sync causes

2. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  3. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  4. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. synced device causing problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    synced device causing problems: I used to have a very old pc on which I had used my microsoft account. But its more then an year since I got rid of that pc but I think my account is still synced from that pc since whenever I create any user account on my laptop and setup it according to me then after...
  6. OneDrive syncing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive syncing problems: I have a laptop, a desktop and phone all linked to my OneDrive. The laptop is not in sync with OneDrive but my desktop and phone are. How do I get the laptop in sync with OneDrive and the other two devices? Ted Delaney *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Onedrive sync problem

Onedrive sync problem: Hi, I'm having a strange problem with onedrive, v19.192.0926.0012 on W10 pro. It has worked fine until just recently. I use sequential numbered folders for my projects, and it has stopped syncing the latest ones (about 600 total folders). I make them on the W10 desktop...
  8. OneDrive Syncing Problem

OneDrive Syncing Problem: OneDrive keeps trying to sync log files that are open by Tableau Desktop. I excluded the folder from syncing in the settings, paused and restarted syncing, even stopped syncing and started it again, but OneDrive is still trying to sync the files in the folder. P.S. I am...
  9. OneDrive Sync problem!

OneDrive Sync problem!: OneDrive has added Documents, Pictures and Desktop folders to my OneDrive after I made Windows reset. I don't want to sync them, I sometimes have really large files on my desktop, this ain't normal. OneDrive shouldn't choose what to sync!...
  10. OneDrive Sync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Sync problem: I don't like that onedrive sync my files, documents and other folder administrated for me in my PC computer, How to resolving this problem?, so that only to sync files in Onedrive and no in my PC (Document or Desktop. Please somebody help me. Thank you..........