Windows 10: Onedrive Sync icon not appear online

Discus and support Onedrive Sync icon not appear online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dears. I have a problem in onedrive, from one week i'm not able to sync sharedfolders inside onedrive. I can see all the shared folder on the online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AhmedSaber87, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Onedrive Sync icon not appear online

Dears.

I have a problem in onedrive, from one week i'm not able to sync sharedfolders inside onedrive.
    I can see all the shared folder on the online but the SYNC icon is not appear to sync them with the computer.

i tried with many users whom have access but same issue.

Onedrive Sync icon not appear online a26c41ab-d823-4f3e-a812-c8e63d2a8317?upload=true.jpg

Please i need help to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

:)

AhmedSaber87, Jan 26, 2020

2. OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening

I recently purchased a new laptop (Dell XPS) with Windows 10. My OneDrive account has 1TB of storage and I copied 137GB and 1.1mm files into it.

It looks like much of the data isn't syncing at all. The icons for the larger folders all have the "sync" icon on them, but no files are showing up in the online view and the OneDrive store app shows that nothing is pending upload.

Interesting the high level OneDrive icon shows a green checkmark.

Onedrive Sync icon not appear online [​IMG]

I looked in the event viewer for logs, but no luck. I've also addressed all files with invalid characters. I'm sure there are some files that are more than 255 characters, but certainly not all of them.

Any tips on what to try next?

iridium123, Jan 26, 2020
  3. OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Onedrive Sync icon not appear online

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Onedrive Sync icon not appear online ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive Sync icon not appear online

1. Onedrive Sync icon not appear online - Similar Threads - Onedrive Sync icon

2. It appears my OneDrive is not syncing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It appears my OneDrive is not syncing?: OneDrive Issues: I want to have my Desktop Folder on my PC and in the cloud. In File Explorer the Desktop folder is in : This PC OneDrive Quick Access But the status column is blank. How can I get the status column to change/? How do I sync desktop with OneDrive?...
  3. It appears my OneDrive is not syncing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It appears my OneDrive is not syncing?: OneDrive Issues: I want to have my Desktop Folder on my PC and in the cloud. In File Explorer the Desktop folder is in : This PC OneDrive Quick Access But the status column is blank. How can I get the status column to change/? How do I sync desktop with OneDrive?...
  4. onedrive not syncing with onedrive online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive not syncing with onedrive online: do i need the business OneDrive app or the grooze.exe i have windows 10 20h2 dell inspiron 15 the files from my onedrive folder don't sync to onedrive.com website unless i drag and drop or upload individually....
  5. File path lengths OneDrive sync from SharePoint online

File path lengths OneDrive sync from SharePoint online: I have hunted around for a solution and can't find any recent posts. SP allows path lengths of 400 characters but synching to the OneDrive client runs into errors accessing files with paths over 260 characters. Has anyone found a viable fix for this? Our pilot folders 200GB...
  6. OneDrive sync status icons

OneDrive sync status icons: Why OneDrive doesn't have an option to disable sync status icons like Google backup app has? I don't want this silly status icons on my files and there's nothing in options to disable them....
  7. OneDrive icons appear to be incorrect

OneDrive icons appear to be incorrect: Hi. I have my entire OneDrive folder set to "Always keep on this device". However, there are a lot of folders and files that have the green tick icon rather than the green circle with the white check mark -- indicating that they're locally available but not "Always keep on...
  8. all apps went online after sync in onedrive

all apps went online after sync in onedrive: i synced in one drive after syncing in all apps are not opening because all apps went online now how can i change all apps back to normal please help me in this problem...
  9. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???: Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright. I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my...
  10. OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening

OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening: I recently purchased a new laptop (Dell XPS) with Windows 10. My OneDrive account has 1TB of storage and I copied 137GB and 1.1mm files into it. It looks like much of the data isn't syncing at all. The icons for the larger folders all have the "sync" icon on them, but no...