Windows 10: OneDrive Sync MAC

Discus and support OneDrive Sync MAC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Automatic upload bandwidth percentageSucceededAutomatically and silently enable the Folder Backup feature Known Folder MoveSucceededDisplay a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Doncho Borisov, Jun 10, 2024.

1. OneDrive Sync MAC

Automatic upload bandwidth percentageSucceededAutomatically and silently enable the Folder Backup feature Known Folder MoveSucceededDisplay a notification to users once their folders have been redirectedSucceededEnable Files On-DemandSucceededForce users to use the Folder Backup feature Known Folder MoveSucceededInclude ~/Desktop in Folder Backup Known Folder MoveSucceededInclude ~/Documents in Folder Backup Known Folder Move I Have deployed a configuration profile on mac and setup the policies above. However for some reason its not forcing the files from desktop and mydocuments to go

:)

Doncho Borisov, Jun 10, 2024

2. Mac and 5310 - How to sync only some contacts

Anyone know why the 5310 sync EVERY contact in the mac?

My problem is that in iSync I choose the contact lists I want synced (one of about twelve contact lists I have on the Mac) but the 5310 sucks ALL 470+ contacts in. Not what I need to stay organized.

I want to sync only a single list to the phone. Any suggestions?

maphead---01, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 10, 2024
  4. P4-630 Win User

OneDrive Sync MAC

OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync

OneDrive Sync MAC [​IMG]

"At Ignite 2016, Microsoft has just announced that it is bringing Placeholders back to OneDrive on Windows 10. Now, they are not called Placeholders anymore — Microsoft is renaming the feature to “On-Demand Sync” which makes a lot more sense than “Placeholders”.

The company demoed this feature at Microsoft Ignite today, and it works just like it used to previously. As you can see in the screenshot above, the files stored in OneDrive weighed in around 9GB, but the actual size on disk was only around 3MB which is really neat. Of course, this feature isn’t anything new as it was available back in the Windows 8 days. However, Microsoft removed the feature with Windows 10, and after lots of waiting, they are finally coming back.

In case you are not familiar with OneDrive Placeholders, it’s a pretty neat feature which lets you see all of your OneDrive files on your computer — but they are not actually downloaded on your PC. When you open them, OneDrive will download the files on-demand, saving your local space which is really useful, especially if you have a PC that doesn’t have a lot of storage.

While Microsoft didn’t announce when exactly On-Demand Sync will be available to OneDrive users, we suspect it will be available with Windows 10 Redstone 2 — which is expected to arrive early next year.
    "

OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync

P4-630, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

OneDrive Sync MAC

1. OneDrive Sync MAC - Similar Threads - OneDrive Sync MAC

2. OneDrive Sync MAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sync MAC: Automatic upload bandwidth percentageSucceededAutomatically and silently enable the Folder Backup feature Known Folder MoveSucceededDisplay a notification to users once their folders have been redirectedSucceededEnable Files On-DemandSucceededForce users to use the Folder...
  3. OneDrive Sync MAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Sync MAC: Automatic upload bandwidth percentageSucceededAutomatically and silently enable the Folder Backup feature Known Folder MoveSucceededDisplay a notification to users once their folders have been redirectedSucceededEnable Files On-DemandSucceededForce users to use the Folder...
  4. OneDrive Sync

OneDrive Sync: I have always been confused about the file structure and display around OD on my computer.In the beginning, I only had a Documents folder Well more, of course, but this is where my confusion arises. I jumped right onto OD. So, I started with:C:\Me\DocumentsAfter setting up...
  5. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Sync: I have always been confused about the file structure and display around OD on my computer.In the beginning, I only had a Documents folder Well more, of course, but this is where my confusion arises. I jumped right onto OD. So, I started with:C:\Me\DocumentsAfter setting up...
  6. Onedrive syncing

Onedrive syncing: Hi,is it possible to stop OneDrive syncing? and I don't mean just pause it. I don't want to uninstall or anything, I'd just like to know if possible and if so how.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-syncing/457dd1b9-5708-43a1-b666-6637547708fc
  7. Onedrive syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive syncing: Hi,is it possible to stop OneDrive syncing? and I don't mean just pause it. I don't want to uninstall or anything, I'd just like to know if possible and if so how.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-syncing/457dd1b9-5708-43a1-b666-6637547708fc
  8. syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac

syncing iCloud for Windows to Mac: I need to sync edited documents, photos, etc. in iCloud for Windows, the changes prepared to be transferred to my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-icloud-for-windows-to-mac/2426a94b-6048-4121-ac3e-9293887584a4"
  9. onedrive sync

onedrive sync: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"
  10. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Sync: Hello Good People, Despite looking around, I don't understand how the sync works. First, is there a master, so to speak. ie does the cloud version mimic the PC files. ie if there is a file on my PC and not on the cloud, will the cloud get updated? An then, if a file gets...