Windows 10: OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

Discus and support OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bjidotoo, Dec 11, 2023.

1. bjidotoo Win User

OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in my local onedrive folders. Quite a few sync icons are pending status and I have tried several things except resetting, but no luck.My question is, what does the reset command do? Although I have my local backup system to the external hard drive, it's would be several hours of recovery work that I don't want to deal with. I

:)

bjidotoo, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

1. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data - Similar Threads - OneDrive sync problem

2. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  3. OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem cannot afford losing a local data: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  4. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  5. OneDrive local files are not syncing to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive local files are not syncing to OneDrive: Hi, I searched the forum and other websites and could not find a solution. All the files I add to my sync folders are never synced uploaded to onedrive, but the taskbar icon says it is up to date. I try to end the application process, unlink/re-link onedrive,...
  6. Onedrive sync problem

Onedrive sync problem: Hi, I'm having a strange problem with onedrive, v19.192.0926.0012 on W10 pro. It has worked fine until just recently. I use sequential numbered folders for my projects, and it has stopped syncing the latest ones (about 600 total folders). I make them on the W10 desktop...
  7. OneDrive Syncing Problem

OneDrive Syncing Problem: OneDrive keeps trying to sync log files that are open by Tableau Desktop. I excluded the folder from syncing in the settings, paused and restarted syncing, even stopped syncing and started it again, but OneDrive is still trying to sync the files in the folder. P.S. I am...
  8. cannot to sync data in OneDrive

cannot to sync data in OneDrive: I cannot sync data in OneDrive and my computer requires that I contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am a system administrator on my home computer but I don’t know what I can do to fix this issue....
  9. Issues Syncing data with Onedrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues Syncing data with Onedrive: Dears, recently my colleague replace his laptop, he had around 70 Gb of data. We copy all data to new laptop, and start to sync with Onedrive, however after the sync finished, he his unable to find some files, and got this message However if he goes to Onedrive...
  10. OneDrive Sync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Sync problem: I don't like that onedrive sync my files, documents and other folder administrated for me in my PC computer, How to resolving this problem?, so that only to sync files in Onedrive and no in my PC (Document or Desktop. Please somebody help me. Thank you..........