Windows 10: Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

Discus and support Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi In trying to figure out a way to not sync my files in onedrive and sharepoint but still have access to the data stored their via the links in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Randy_Work, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

Hi

In trying to figure out a way to not sync my files in onedrive and sharepoint but still have access to the data stored their via the links in FileManager. We came across Files on-demand on my co-workers computer which works for him but I can't see that setting in my install. It is found in the Settings of OneDrive, under the settings tab bottom option. Any ideas on how to get it to appear?

Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync 4320452b-621a-491a-89ba-f3c1702eb660?upload=true.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Randy

:)

Randy_Work, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Source: OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcement: OneDrive Sync Updates

Source: Announcement: OneDrive Sync Updates - Microsoft Tech Community

See also: Microsoft SharePoint-OneDrive sync now due in January 2017 | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017

Read more: Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017 | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

1. Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync - Similar Threads - Onedrive Sync Sharepoint

2. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues: Good Day to all,I have a brief question regarding a SharePoint Sync to someone's File Explorer via OneDrive.- Long story short, this user had previously set OneDrive to download a local copy of a 200+GB larger SharePoint site, why I have no idea.- OneDrive seen this new...
  3. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues: Good Day to all,I have a brief question regarding a SharePoint Sync to someone's File Explorer via OneDrive.- Long story short, this user had previously set OneDrive to download a local copy of a 200+GB larger SharePoint site, why I have no idea.- OneDrive seen this new...
  4. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint

MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint: Hello, I am in process of reorganizing my Teams channels - which requires files and folders to be moved around. I have completed this activity in Sharepoint and have synced back to Teams...or at least, tried to sync. The syncs are claiming to be successful and each...
  6. MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint

MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint: Hello, I am in process of reorganizing my Teams channels - which requires files and folders to be moved around. I have completed this activity in Sharepoint and have synced back to Teams...or at least, tried to sync. The syncs are claiming to be successful and each...
  7. MS Teams not syncing with Sharepoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Using Onedrive to sync Sharepoint Library

Using Onedrive to sync Sharepoint Library: Good day, I am having a problem synching Sharepoint Library using Onedrive, The Library does not start up/ open automatically when I start my computer, I have to go into onedrive unlink account and login to Sharepoint and click sync then it works but it will work for as...
  9. onedrive sync

onedrive sync: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"
  10. OneDrive Sync

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Sync: Hello Good People, Despite looking around, I don't understand how the sync works. First, is there a master, so to speak. ie does the cloud version mimic the PC files. ie if there is a file on my PC and not on the cloud, will the cloud get updated? An then, if a file gets...