Windows 10: OneDrive sync'ing another drive

Discus and support OneDrive sync'ing another drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,Have OneDrive sync'ing all the important data files on C drive. I have multiple drives that do not need backing up except for one that I labelled as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Troy Eade, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Troy Eade Win User

OneDrive sync'ing another drive

Hi,Have OneDrive sync'ing all the important data files on C drive. I have multiple drives that do not need backing up except for one that I labelled as an I drive. One of these folders I would like to also backup/sync to the cloud but I can't see an option to add another drive unless I unsync the C drive, which I do need backing up/sync'ing.

:)

Troy Eade, Jun 17, 2021
  2. PSUHammer Win User

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Hi folks,

I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders (Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures) spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how
    to make this happen.

Scenario:

• The root OneDrive folder is currently on E:.
    • Music is currently on drive C:
    • Videos is currently on E:
    • Want both to sync with OneDrive

PSUHammer, Jun 17, 2021
  3. OCMS213 Win User
    How can I access OneDrive as a drive letter without syncing?

I like OneDrive and use it on an almost daily basis, but I don't like the syncing. I wish I could access it as a drive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

OCMS213, Jun 17, 2021
  4. OneDrive sync'ing another drive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive sync'ing another drive

1. OneDrive sync'ing another drive - Similar Threads - OneDrive sync'ing another

2. Another OneDrive mystery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Another OneDrive mystery: Here's another mysterious anomaly in OneDrive. I use the same work OneDrive account on both a work laptop and a home personal computer. I am able to connect to the work laptop remotely, so I am often able to observe what is happening with the same OneDrive account on both...
  3. Another OneDrive mystery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another OneDrive mystery: Here's another mysterious anomaly in OneDrive. I use the same work OneDrive account on both a work laptop and a home personal computer. I am able to connect to the work laptop remotely, so I am often able to observe what is happening with the same OneDrive account on both...
  4. Another OneDrive mystery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Copying one onedrive to another

Copying one onedrive to another: Hey there our business has been working with one email, one onedrive, we all access the same onedrive and use it to keep our files updated. We are now wanting to transfer to a business side of microsoft 365 s but I have no idea how to transfer that old onedrive to our new...
  6. Copying one onedrive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying one onedrive to another: Hey there our business has been working with one email, one onedrive, we all access the same onedrive and use it to keep our files updated. We are now wanting to transfer to a business side of microsoft 365 s but I have no idea how to transfer that old onedrive to our new...
  7. Copying one onedrive to another

8. How to move folders from OneDrive to another folder in the c: drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to move folders from OneDrive to another folder in the c: drive: A tech guy loaded some files from my Win7 to my new Win10 home. He also put my old Pictures, Documents folders in the following path: c:\Users\(name)\One Drive\ ..... We don't want or will ever use OneDrive. More importantly Acronis won't back up anything on OneDrive when...
  9. I cannot setup Onedrive on another drive

I cannot setup Onedrive on another drive: I have just upgraded my PC and have fresh installed Windows (Version 1809) to a new SSD. I am trying to setup Onedrive but whenever I click on the 'link' to change where Onedrive stores its file (I have the files another local disk), Onedrive crashes. This is the Event log...
  10. Move OneDrive to another drive?

Move OneDrive to another drive?: I have bought a pc with a 64GB eMMC drive but have OneDrive set up to keep files (mostly photos) locally as well as on the Cloud, which uses a lot of disk space. Can I just move the OneDrive folder to an installed 128GB SD card?...