Windows 10: OneDrive syncing files and photos

Discus and support OneDrive syncing files and photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Need help with syncing files and photos in OneDrive. It's not syncing either on mobile phone. Just newly setup OneDrive on Windows pc but on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherryHavill, Jan 14, 2021.

1. OneDrive syncing files and photos

Hi,

Need help with syncing files and photos in OneDrive. It's not syncing either on mobile phone.

Just newly setup OneDrive on Windows pc but on mobile it was setup few years ago. Old files and photos are visible in Windows pc, the problem is that it won't sync recent files and photos.

Thanks,

:)

SherryHavill, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Photos are not syncing to OneDrive

Hello pleonidas,

Thank you for your accurate response and for trying the steps.

This shows us that the auto-upload works normally, but only for photos that you take after switching the auto-upload on.

Of course, uploading manually 450 photos is completely unpractical so what I would suggest, is to sync your photos to your PC using the Windows Phone app.

Then of course, if you wish to upload them to Onedrive, you should be able to do that more easily from your PC. At least, your photos will be backed up.

Kind regards,

Andrew Gr., Jan 14, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

OneDrive syncing files and photos

Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive syncing files and photos

1. OneDrive syncing files and photos - Similar Threads - OneDrive syncing files

2. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  3. OneDrive Photo files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Photo files: I most recently used the rearrange function in June 2021 and was disappointed when I uploaded photos to a new file today and could not find the Rearrange option. Has it moved? Been discontinued? If the latter, what workarounds or alternatives have others found or devised?...
  4. OneDrive Syncing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Syncing Files: Hi all, I am wondering if there is a way to stop a group of files for a game from syncing and taking up space on my onedrive without just pausing it. The problem I have with pausing is that some of the files after their initial download are immediately putting some of...
  5. OneDrive local files are not syncing to OneDrive

OneDrive local files are not syncing to OneDrive: Hi, I searched the forum and other websites and could not find a solution. All the files I add to my sync folders are never synced uploaded to onedrive, but the taskbar icon says it is up to date. I try to end the application process, unlink/re-link onedrive,...
  6. OneDrive is not syncing files

OneDrive is not syncing files: Hi I am using a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7, and an HP Eliteone 800 G3 All-in-one PC running Windows 10. I can see files in OneDrive on both the Laptop and the PC, however they are not the same files (there are more on the PC view than on the laptop view). Of those...
  7. onedrive file syncing

onedrive file syncing: i am unbale to select the folders that can be synced to me onedrive on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-file-syncing/f968e02e-90f5-4ae7-9b87-135de880fbac"
  8. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

iCloud photos sync to onedrive: I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud storage. I have a very large icloud photo library which is syncing to the onedrive camera roll which is not a problem - the...
  9. Files not syncing to OneDrive

Files not syncing to OneDrive: I have recently run into some issues with my files that I edit on my Mac not syncing to my computer and overdrive.com account properly. I have chatted with Microsoft agents, let them remote control my computer, and still no help! The last agent even started a new OneDrive...
  10. Files can't be synced with OneDrive

Files can't be synced with OneDrive: Hello, I've used Boxcryptor and Microsoft's OneDrive for several years without seeing this message from OneDrive on my Windows 10 (latest OS & updates, and latest OneDrive and Boxcryptor) desktop (new computer). The new computer uses an SSD drive rather than a traditional...