Windows 10: OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to...

Discus and support OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My question is a continuation from the following locked thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sammy888, May 11, 2022.

1. Sammy888 Win User

OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to...

My question is a continuation from the following locked thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-syncing-icons-missing/b64c8931-d0d0-461a-a599-c59612d88846To me, the writer is not clear on what he actually did to add the missing files. I see the pic but the pic is exactly what is shown in my registry withOUT adding anything but I am missing seven OneDrive identifiers. Additionally, I'm also missing seven ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32 too.

:)

Sammy888, May 11, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to...

1. OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to... - Similar Threads - OneDrive Syncing Icons

2. OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Syncing Icons Missing - "ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" - Manual key additions to...: My question is a continuation from the following locked thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-syncing-icons-missing/b64c8931-d0d0-461a-a599-c59612d88846To me, the writer is not clear on what he actually did to add the missing files. I see the...
  3. Camera gallery missing after syncing to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera gallery missing after syncing to Onedrive: I have recently set up syncing from my Samsung S10 to Onedrive. Now I am missing all of my Camera Gallery photos - I am left only with my screenshots. The actual photos are on Onedrive now. How do I get them back on to my phone?...
  4. Camera gallery missing after syncing to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera gallery missing after syncing to Onedrive: I have recently set up syncing from my Samsung S10 to Onedrive. Now I am missing all of my Camera Gallery photos - I am left only with my screenshots. The actual photos are on Onedrive now. How do I get them back on to my phone?...
  5. OneDrive sync status icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync status icons: Why OneDrive doesn't have an option to disable sync status icons like Google backup app has? I don't want this silly status icons on my files and there's nothing in options to disable them....
  6. OneDrive continues to use ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers

OneDrive continues to use ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: There are many places online you can find that have discussed the "15" overlay limit with this registry value and according to this article...
  7. OneDrive Sync Icon Missing from Windows 10 Tray

OneDrive Sync Icon Missing from Windows 10 Tray: For some reason, OneDrive does not have the green check-marks in Windows Explorer like it usually does and when I edited a Word document, the icon has remained on 'syncing' rather than the green check-mark. I tried to check the sync and/or connection status of OneDrive, but...
  8. Onedrive Sync icon not appear online

Onedrive Sync icon not appear online: Dears. I have a problem in onedrive, from one week i'm not able to sync sharedfolders inside onedrive. I can see all the shared folder on the online but the SYNC icon is not appear to sync them with the computer. i tried with many users whom have access but same issue....
  9. additional folders for OneDrive

additional folders for OneDrive: So I had an issue earlier with red X's and got that resolved. But now I was thinking. If I want to upload things automatically that aren't in my OneDrive folder how do I do that? I don't want to have to make sure to move everything to the OneDrive folder....
  10. Onedrive Sync Overlays missing

Onedrive Sync Overlays missing: Dear, thank you for your attention! In one of my users there are some files in a synced folder without the green mark, but some files have it. All files are synced and the icon in the taskbar is OK. We are using 19.062.0331.0006, but on Win 10 1703 - no Sync On Demand...