Windows 10: Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid

Discus and support Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep having this error. I allreay uninstalled Onedrive en re-installed it. The error keeps returning..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SiegfriedVan Haesevelde, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid

I keep having this error.
    I allreay uninstalled Onedrive en re-installed it. The error keeps returning..

:)

SiegfriedVan Haesevelde, Mar 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 17, 2020
  3. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid

app connection to onedrive

Hi Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What happens when you try to connect this app to Cloud?
    2. Are you getting any error code or error message while trying to connect?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Please follow the below suggested steps, so that you can link your app with Cloud (OneDrive).

1. Launch the
      Book Bazaar Reader app.
    2. Right click on the launched Window.
    3. You should be getting the options at the left bottom of the screen with
      Add a book, Cloud and Select.
    4. Click on Cloud option, select
      Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive) and follow the onscreen prompts.
    5. Sign in with the same user account which is associated with OneDrive to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Add
    and sync shared folders to OneDrive
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid

1. Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid - Similar Threads - Onedrive Cloud operation

2. OneDrive: Local file invalid but Server/Cloud file is valid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Local file invalid but Server/Cloud file is valid: By chance I found some image files .jpg on my OneDrive which are invalid on local hard-drive but valid on the server and even valid on other PC...left: valid image blurred for privacy, right: invalid image I renamed it to .bak so that I am able to compare them.Valid:Invalid:I...
  3. OneDrive: Local file invalid but Server/Cloud file is valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive: Local file invalid but Server/Cloud file is valid: By chance I found some image files .jpg on my OneDrive which are invalid on local hard-drive but valid on the server and even valid on other PC...left: valid image blurred for privacy, right: invalid image I renamed it to .bak so that I am able to compare them.Valid:Invalid:I...
  4. OneDrive: Local file invalid but Server/Cloud file is valid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive and the Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and the Cloud: 1. I am in my 70's and have a new laptop running Windows 11.2. My old laptop last year suddenly stopped working and I saw in the bottom right hand corner it said 'backing up to the cloud' and files whizzing across. So I stopped it. But!!! When I looked into my Word files...
  6. OneDrive and the Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive and the Cloud: 1. I am in my 70's and have a new laptop running Windows 11.2. My old laptop last year suddenly stopped working and I saw in the bottom right hand corner it said 'backing up to the cloud' and files whizzing across. So I stopped it. But!!! When I looked into my Word files...
  7. Work Folder sync Error 0x8007017C, The cloud operation is invalid on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Work Folder sync Error 0x8007017C, The cloud operation is invalid on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Let us say that you have setup Work Folders on your PC or on […] This article Work Folder sync Error 0x8007017C, The cloud operation is invalid on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. WFP Invalid Operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WFP Invalid Operation: Hi so i keep getting this blue screen initially when idle the when i i start to play a game of LoL and finally when i was trying to update drivers. I recently reformatted my laptop because previously my wifi driver was acting very strange, it would disable by itself...
  9. OneDrive and "the cloud".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive and "the cloud".: If OneDrive and "the cloud" are synonymous, does this mean that when I do a full image backup to an external drive ((Macrium Reflect) the OneDrive folder on my pc will not be backed-up becase it is not on the pc really but "in the Cloud" on a Microsoft server or somewhere?...
  10. wfp invalid operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    wfp invalid operation: Здравствуйте, при каком либо движение ноутбука появляется синий экран с надписью ВПП INVALID OPERATION, уже попробовал несколько способов с YouTube все обновил и драйвера Все равно ничего НЕ изменилось ноутбук Acer Aspire es1-523 Процессор AMD E1-7010 APU с графикой AMD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the cloud operation is invalid onedrive

2. the cloud operation is invalid

3. the cloud operation in invalid

4. onedrive the clowd operation is invalid,
  5. vba the cloud operation is invalid,
  6. one drive cloud operation invalid,
  7. onedrive the cloud operation is invalid