Windows 10: OneDrive Tile!

Discus and support OneDrive Tile! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, I am totally confused must be an age thing. I shared some PowerPoint presentations yesterday using the "SHARE" link via email etc. None... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Dec 2, 2022.

1. OneDrive Tile!

Good morning, I am totally confused must be an age thing. I shared some PowerPoint presentations yesterday using the "SHARE" link via email etc. None of my friends could open them until later in the day so maybe some breakdown on OneDrive! Since then, the OneDrive tile as shown opens has a Bing opening page! How do I put it back to what it was? I would like this on a Tile again but can't see out to pin it!!Before yesterday I had two live tiles, one said OneDrive with my files in and the other Microsoft OneDrive which opened like this attachment! Also, I see there is a OneDrive APP in the s

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Dec 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2022
  3. d88david Win User
    Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for getting back to me but I have seen that suggestion which will not work for me. That steps suggested to do it manually which I'm trying to pin it to the start layout tile using .xml file via GPO. Below is the path where the OneDrive shortcut
    that I'm trying to pin to the start layout tile.

<startOneDrive Tile! :DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk" />

d88david, Dec 3, 2022
  4. OneDrive Tile!

Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive Tile!

1. OneDrive Tile! - Similar Threads - OneDrive Tile

2. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  3. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  4. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  5. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  6. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  7. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  8. OneDrive Tile!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Tile!: Good morning, I am totally confused must be an age thing. I shared some PowerPoint presentations yesterday using the "SHARE" link via email etc. None of my friends could open them until later in the day so maybe some breakdown on OneDrive! Since then, the OneDrive tile as...
  9. OneDrive Tile!

OneDrive Tile!: Good morning, I am totally confused must be an age thing. I shared some PowerPoint presentations yesterday using the "SHARE" link via email etc. None of my friends could open them until later in the day so maybe some breakdown on OneDrive! Since then, the OneDrive tile as...
  10. Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO: Does anyone able to pin the OneDrive shortcut to the start menu layout? This is the path I have using GPO but it's not pinning the tile. Any help will be greatly appreciated. start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2"...