Windows 10: Onedrive to ICLOUD files

Discus and support Onedrive to ICLOUD files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some of my Word documents in Onedrive have turned into ICLOUD files and I can't open them. What is going on, how can I stop it happening to more files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngelaWebster2, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Onedrive to ICLOUD files

Some of my Word documents in Onedrive have turned into ICLOUD files and I can't open them. What is going on, how can I stop it happening to more files and how do I access the files which have changed?

:)

AngelaWebster2, Jun 13, 2019

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! Onedrive to ICLOUD files :)

justinmreina, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Onedrive to ICLOUD files

iCloud storage

Hello,

Managing your online storage is necessary to ensure efficient use of devices and secured files and folders. However, we would like to clarify some points in your concern to assist your better. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Are you referring to iCloud as the downloadable software or the OneDrive app for Windows?
    • If you're using iCloud, is it the iCloud for Windows?

We'll wait for your response.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive to ICLOUD files

1. Onedrive to ICLOUD files - Similar Threads - Onedrive ICLOUD files

2. How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone: [IMG]This post will show you how to transfer files from iCloud to OneDrive on your iPhone. For iPhone users, iCloud serves as a seamless cloud storage option. However, sometimes iCloud users may need to transfer files to a different platform like OneDrive. Can I sync iCloud...
  3. Accessing files in synced folders takes forever OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing files in synced folders takes forever OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox: Hi all,I´m using Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise - 10.0.19045 Build 19045 on a Latitude 5420 Laptop. I have installed 3 services for syncing files: OneDrive, iCloud an Dropbox.For some weeks now, accessing files in those synced folders via Explorer or Total Commander takes...
  4. Accessing files in synced folders takes forever OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing files in synced folders takes forever OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox: Hi all,I´m using Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise - 10.0.19045 Build 19045 on a Latitude 5420 Laptop. I have installed 3 services for syncing files: OneDrive, iCloud an Dropbox.For some weeks now, accessing files in those synced folders via Explorer or Total Commander takes...
  5. .iCloud files in my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .iCloud files in my OneDrive: My research team is using OneDrive to share project related files with one another. I have a Mac and noticed that some of the files in the OneDrive had .iCloud extensions to them. My theory was that files on the OneDrive that were downloaded onto my computer were being...
  6. .iCloud files in my OneDrive

.iCloud files in my OneDrive: My research team is using OneDrive to share project related files with one another. I have a Mac and noticed that some of the files in the OneDrive had .iCloud extensions to them. My theory was that files on the OneDrive that were downloaded onto my computer were being...
  7. OneDrive or iCloud

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive or iCloud: I never owned an Apple product but have ordered an iPad to replace two very old Android tablets. My PC's are linked to OneDrive and I saw that I can use OneDrive on the iPad instead of iCloud. I was wondering if anyone has experience with both and if so which would they...
  8. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos sync to onedrive: I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud storage. I have a very large icloud photo library which is syncing to the onedrive camera roll which is not a problem - the...
  9. iCloud, iOS, OneDrive and windows 10

iCloud, iOS, OneDrive and windows 10: I want to try to achieve the following please let me know if you have a way of doing it. My family and I have 3 iPhones and 5 iPads between us. In addition 2 windows 10 laptops. We also have a server pc running windows 10 attached to a raid storage device. I also have a...
  10. Accessing files on iCloud

Accessing files on iCloud: I have tried to copy files from my laptop to iCloud so that I can work on them from my Notepad, which is registered with iCloud under the same name. However the files do not show - they are only accessible from the laptop. They are not marked hidden, or read only. How do I...