Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

Discus and support Onedrive tray icon has disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skcusime, Jun 10, 2018.

1. skcusime Win User

Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is installed". I downloaded the latest version and got the same error.
    Trying to run Onedrive from the startmenu gives the same error!
    The Onedrive folder in file explorer shows that the files are still on the cloud.
    Any ideas?

:)

skcusime, Jun 10, 2018
  2. edl5050 Win User

No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

Just installed Windows 10 and also have no Onedrive icon in tray. I have tried what you have suggest as did a tech at MS. Neither of us were successful. Will there be a fix for this in an upcoming update?

edl5050, Jun 10, 2018
  3. georgebaker Win User
    No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

even though the icon is not in the notification tray, does onedrive still run and sync? sometimes my machine starts up normally but some regular icons are not in the tray, but the programs still work.

georgebaker, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Onedrive tray icon has disappeared - Similar Threads - Onedrive tray icon

2. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  3. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...
  4. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  5. Mouse w/o Borders Windows 10 issue - Cursor Disappearing behind menus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse w/o Borders Windows 10 issue - Cursor Disappearing behind menus: Hello, So apparently this is a somewhat common issue with Windows 10 in general, and the fix for it if using a mouse connected to computer is to update the driver via Device Manager.. However, I'm wondering since it is remote, if the software driver may need an update? My...
  6. Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(

Windows 10 has ruined my laptop:(: Hello, My Laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows 10, however now the thing wont work, it takes forver to login and when it does i get a blank screen, the bottom bar is there but i can't click it, andnothing i do works, i cant acess anything because it tells...
  7. Battery icon not showin in Status Bar

Battery icon not showin in Status Bar: hello, I am having an odd issue with my battery icon in the taskbar on my Windows 10 Pro. I cannot see my battery level icon everytime I startup my laptop. My only solution is if I signed out and signed in again, it can be shown on my taskbar, otherwise it won´t work. I would...
  8. Start Menu tiles, center app/icon text/label

Start Menu tiles, center app/icon text/label: Does anyone know how to get the text in the tiles to center, like the icons? [img] 115908
  9. Enlarged system tray icons after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enlarged system tray icons after playing game: Running windows 10 x64 build 1803 Nvidia GTX 1070 Graphics Card After playing any game. My system tray icons all enlarge. Is there a way to get them back to normal size without restarting? Restarting is the only thing I've found to fix it....
  10. How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18: I want tp print only one page #18, of a 21 page pdf, in order to cancel a solar panel job. Printer is HP ENVY4520. i can not find an option to print only that one page. Any help. Thank You. Rich O...