Windows 10: OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

Discus and support OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In Windows 10 Home, Office OneNote 2010 and Office Outlook 2010 and using Windows OneDrive Free. When I try to share a folder by email in OneDrive the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scopio, Oct 20, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

In Windows 10 Home, Office OneNote 2010 and Office Outlook
    2010 and using Windows OneDrive Free.
    When I try to share a folder by email in OneDrive the
    contacts that appear in the list are not all my Office Outlook contacts and
    when I enter a recipient’s second email address manually I get a message “We
    couldn’t find an exact match” and OneDrive insists in entering his first email
    address. *Redface

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders [​IMG]
    My question is from which address book does OneDrive extract
    email addresses?
    How can I add or force OneDrive to use Office Outlook
    contacts?

:)

scopio, Oct 20, 2018

2. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Oct 20, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Oct 20, 2018
  4. OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

Windows media player automatically shares OneDrive pictures folder on network

HI,

Thanks but this is not the problem I have (onedrive folder sharing). The problem is the Windows Media Player is linking to my OneDrive pictures folder and availing all the content (13 GB of back up pictures from PC and my mobile) on my home network which
    can be accessed by anyone connecting to the my home network. Despite going to WMP and deleting the Onedrive folder from the shared folders list (right click on pictures/Manage Pictures Libraries and then remove OneDrive pictures folder) the dang WMP still
    reconnects and addes Onedrive folder back to the list of libraries to be shared !

this is frustrating because first, WMP should not automatically connects by default to Onedrive without specifically requesting it the first place, then when I delete it form the list, it should not reconnect to it.

MishalAlharbi, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

1. OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders - Similar Threads - OneDrive unable find

2. Share sub folders in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share sub folders in onedrive: I have shared a parent folder in onedrive in office 365. when i or the shared user creates a sub folder, this is not synced and does not display. how do i set onedrive so as any sub folders and content are automatically synchronised with other users?...
  3. Share sub folders in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share sub folders in onedrive: I have shared a parent folder in onedrive in office 365. when i or the shared user creates a sub folder, this is not synced and does not display. how do i set onedrive so as any sub folders and content are automatically synchronised with other users?...
  4. OneDrive Shared Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Shared Folder: I am trying to use a OneDrive shared folder ( Frame ) as a source of Photos for a Digital PhotoFrame. I want others to be able to drop photos to this folder. My Wife and I use Ipads. I shared my ' Frame ' folder with her. On MY Ipad, I CAN select a photo and send it to the '...
  5. Unable to stop sharing folder onedrive

Unable to stop sharing folder onedrive: i was meant to share a single file but acidently shared the whole "desktop" folder instead.. when i try to manage access, an error happens.. how do i fix this? thanks [ATTACH]...
  6. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  7. OneDrive Shared Folder & Files

OneDrive Shared Folder & Files: I can't find the answer anywhere unfortunately. I must be doing something wrong.... I am moving from Google Drive to OneDrive and don't find this easy to do in OneDrive. How can I set a folder to non-editable, always shared without have to do it each and every time? I...
  8. OneDrive Shared Folder question

OneDrive Shared Folder question: I have some shared folders in my OneDrive that my friends shared to me. However, if I move the shared folders to certain folders as a subfolders, the shared folders are not sync anymore. Does this mean that I cannot re-organize the shared folders?...
  9. Onedrive for Business Shared Folders

Onedrive for Business Shared Folders: We currently use Dropbox to share team folders in real time and I would like to replace it with Onedrive but I don´t see a way to download shared folders to each team members´computer. Is there a way to do this in Onedrive for business? I am considering using Sharepoint...
  10. Using Shared OneDrive Folders

Using Shared OneDrive Folders: My parents are luddites, so when it comes to keeping their photos organised and backed up, it's easier if I just do it for them. About a month ago Microsoft introduced the ability to use shared OneDrive folders from the desktop (Info Here). Therefore, it's crossed my mind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ondrive sharing network access error unable to find

2. Onedrive sharing windows was unable to find

3. onedrive share couldnt find an exact match

4. windows onedrive unable to email in network,
  5. find contacts on onedrive,
  6. cant find contacts in onedrine,
  7. windows was unable to find sharing,
  8. onedrive will not find contacts,
  9. one drive error we couldnt find a direct match,
  10. one drive share unable to find member,
  11. unable to share one drive folder user not found,