Windows 10: OneDrive: unable to sign in

Discus and support OneDrive: unable to sign in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect my Windows 10 Surface Pro to Onedrive. When I enter my email it keeps saying ‘signing in’. That’s all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by giggear, Jun 29, 2019.

1. giggear Win User

OneDrive: unable to sign in

I cannot connect my Windows 10 Surface Pro to Onedrive. When I enter my email it keeps saying ‘signing in’. That’s all

:)

giggear, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 29, 2019
  4. OneDrive: unable to sign in

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive: unable to sign in

1. OneDrive: unable to sign in - Similar Threads - OneDrive unable sign

2. Onedrive Signing In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Signing In: Hello,Its been a few days now that everytime I try to start my pc, it gets stuck on the onedrive signing in for a very long time and I cant do nothing with it because I have everything in it. Im so tired of this onedrive app. I just want to get rid of this problem once and...
  3. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?: Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive? Unable to connect my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive/49ffca7e-3a41-4693-837c-1993e692be71
  4. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?: Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive? Unable to connect my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive/49ffca7e-3a41-4693-837c-1993e692be71
  5. Why am I unable to sign in to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not responding and unable to complete sign-in. KB5006555 problem: Starting as of 17 September PCs in our fleet started experiencing issues where onedrive could not complete sign-in and the sign-in. The sign-in windows is just blank/white and after a minute it says not responding. We tried extensive clean-up including Office online repair,...
  7. Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive

Unable to un-link or sign in to OneDrive: Onedrive will not allow me to sign in. When I open the app it has the option to sign in [ATTACH] Click on sign in and nothing it just disappears, if I go to settings my account is still linked, clicking the un-link account button does nothing... Clicking add account does...
  8. OneDrive not signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not signed in: I updated to my new email address and had to wait weeks for windows to do their part, informed that had been done yet it will still not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-signed-in/c5ef6ca2-9902-4b4b-8feb-7e355b70bbdf
  9. unable to sign in to onedrive. java script error

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to sign in to onedrive. java script error: what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-to-onedrive-java-script-error/865350d5-9cdb-4a45-8aba-225bca7e6354
  10. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

Unable to sign in to onedrive personal: Hi, whenever I try a to sign in to my onedrive, the following message will appear "your organization does not allow you to sync your personal onedrive on this computer". For your information, this is my personal laptop and the account used to sign is my personal account. Hope...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to sign in to onedrive

2. my ondrive wont sign in on start

3. Unable to signin to onedrive

4. unable to sign in onedrive windows 10,
  5. unable to sign-in on onedrive,
  6. unable to login into onedrive no password window,
  7. google one drive wont sign in,
  8. onedrive wont sign in,
  9. onedrive wont sign in?,
  10. one drive wont sign in