Windows 10: OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing

Discus and support OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I see from the internet that I should be able to sync folders with OneDrive. To do this I need to click the OneDrive clouds icon and More/Settings/Auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Judesman, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Judesman Win User

OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing

I see from the internet that I should be able to sync folders with OneDrive. To do this I need to click the OneDrive clouds icon and More/Settings/Auto Save and then the Update Folders button. The problem is I don't appear to have an Update Folders button. Any thoughts please?

OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing [​IMG]

:)

Judesman, Aug 26, 2018

2. OneDrive is missing from my list of folders that can be indexed

I don't think that's the issue.

The OneDrive folder on my computer seems properly synced with OneDrive online. The problem is that when I look at what folders are being indexed to optimize searches, OneDrive is missing.

When I try to add OneDrive to my list of indexed folders, it's nowhere to be found on the list of folders to index.

SteveMuzik, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    OneDrive has hijacked my "Documents" folder

Hi Keegan,

To isolate your issue regarding with your data which is missing, we'd like to ask if your OneDrive files was synced with your computer before you uninstall it. If you experience data loss, we suggest that you login to your OneDrive.

• Login to www.onedrive.com.
    • Click on the question mark icon on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
    • Select Email OneDrive Support.
    • Fill out the box and include the following:
    • Device/Time the files were seen.
    • Folder/file names that went missing.
    • Permission to view the OD Account History.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 26, 2018
  4. OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing

OneDrive is missing from my list of folders that can be indexed

For some reason, OneDrive is missing from my list of folders that can be indexed. It used to be on the list, but it's vanished. I ran the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter, but it didn't detect any problems.

SteveMuzik, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing

1. OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing - Similar Threads - OneDrive Update Folders

2. OneDrive - Personal Vault Files and folders missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Personal Vault Files and folders missing: HiHoping someone can help. I have various folders and files that are on my PC but not on the cloud. Some are there, but majority missing.How do I ensure that all files and folders from machine are uploaded to the cloud for Personal Vault?ThanksPS - looks like the last time...
  3. OneDrive - Personal Vault Files and folders missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Personal Vault Files and folders missing: HiHoping someone can help. I have various folders and files that are on my PC but not on the cloud. Some are there, but majority missing.How do I ensure that all files and folders from machine are uploaded to the cloud for Personal Vault?ThanksPS - looks like the last time...
  4. OneDrive - Personal Vault Files and folders missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work: At some point over the last few days the OneDrive icon which is usually in the bottom right corner of the taskbar has disappeared. I can access my OneDrive folder through file explorer, however the files are not up to date with what files should actually be there, I checked...
  6. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work: At some point over the last few days the OneDrive icon which is usually in the bottom right corner of the taskbar has disappeared. I can access my OneDrive folder through file explorer, however the files are not up to date with what files should actually be there, I checked...
  7. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows update button missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update button missing: I can use check for update button but updates not showing. Tried running troubleshooter but no errors found. for more information, please see screen shots belowMy update history...
  9. Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer: My OneDrive folder is no longer located in file explorer. I do have the icon in my system tray, but can't save files directly to that folder. I want onedrive back on my file explorer bar....
  10. Not deleting old OneDrive folders - rmdir is missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not deleting old OneDrive folders - rmdir is missing: On my Win 10 Pro 64-bit, I ran autoruns. I get these entries together showing that they are not being run because rmdir is missing:"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce" "" "" "" "5/15/2016 12:11 PM" "" + "Uninstall...