Windows 10: Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start

Discus and support Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was working fine yesterday then realized Onedrive personal was not running and only Onedrive Business was running, but not syncing all the files. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanJones987, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start

I was working fine yesterday then realized Onedrive personal was not running and only Onedrive Business was running, but not syncing all the files. In looking at my system tray it said I had an update to process. I am not sure if this update was Onedrive, but not sure it was anything else. I rebooted and Onedrive did not load at all. When I manually would run Onedrive 0it would never start and not generate an error. I tried several trouble shooting steps listed below, but nothing seemed to work. I did notice I had been upgraded to Onedrive 22.045.0227.0004. This version was not listed on the

:)

AlanJones987, Mar 25, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 25, 2022
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 25, 2022
  4. tabuf Win User

Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start

1. Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start - Similar Threads - Onedrive Updated 045

2. Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start: I was working fine yesterday then realized Onedrive personal was not running and only Onedrive Business was running, but not syncing all the files. In looking at my system tray it said I had an update to process. I am not sure if this update was Onedrive, but not sure it was...
  3. Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Updated to 22.045.0227.0004 Now Won't Start: I was working fine yesterday then realized Onedrive personal was not running and only Onedrive Business was running, but not syncing all the files. In looking at my system tray it said I had an update to process. I am not sure if this update was Onedrive, but not sure it was...
  4. Onedrive Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Won't Start: I recently ran into an issue where OneDrive 22.033.0213.0002 would not start. When i would manually run Onedrive Onedrive and Onedrive for business icons would not show up in the system tray or task manager. Using the Onedrive /reset command did not fix the issue.Doing an...
  5. Onedrive Won't Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Won't Start: I recently ran into an issue where OneDrive 22.033.0213.0002 would not start. When i would manually run Onedrive Onedrive and Onedrive for business icons would not show up in the system tray or task manager. Using the Onedrive /reset command did not fix the issue.Doing an...
  6. Onedrive Won't Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Feb 22 update, now no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Feb 22 update, now no sound: Recently restarted my computer and it auto updated a Windows update Feb 2022 upon restart I have no sound on my computer at all.Troubleshoot finds no issues, device manager has no unidentified drivers or devices in sounds. I have checked in settings and nothing is set to mute...
  8. Feb 22 update, now no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feb 22 update, now no sound: Recently restarted my computer and it auto updated a Windows update Feb 2022 upon restart I have no sound on my computer at all.Troubleshoot finds no issues, device manager has no unidentified drivers or devices in sounds. I have checked in settings and nothing is set to mute...
  9. Feb 22 update, now no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. OneDrive won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive won't start: I am unable to manually start the OneDrive app on my PC that syncs with the cloud. The little 'circle of progress' shows for less then a second, then... nothing. Any ideas? TIA... 84857