Windows 10: OneDrive very slow at downloading files

Discus and support OneDrive very slow at downloading files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any other program on my PC achieves 12 MB/s but onedrive is stuck ate 100kb/s or lower! This is not normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoãoAlmeidaM, Jul 31, 2021.

1. OneDrive very slow at downloading files

Any other program on my PC achieves 12 MB/s but onedrive is stuck ate 100kb/s or lower! This is not normal.

:)

JoãoAlmeidaM, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Rohit_R Win User

OneDrive slow downloading

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issue with slow downloading in OneDrive, let me point you in the right direction where you will be able to get the support for the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to get in contact with the
    OneDrive support
    , where you will be able to find support from professionals for issues related to OneDrive.

Hope it helps.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, Jul 31, 2021
  3. KiP_1615 Win User
    OneDrive slow downloading

Good morning,

I have very slow downloading from OneDrive.

Now my home PC runs on W10P, i5 8gen core with 8GB of RAM and fiber connection at 1Gb downloading speed.

Folders from my OneDrive (pay monthly) are downloading at 600-700kB/s. With this speed 25GB what I need to download will take ages.

Before you ask me I let you know:

1. Yes, checked Maximize upload and download speed
    2. Yes, is the same on different browsers
    3. Yes, checked and no other apps working
    4. Yes, I'm on wired connection
    5. I even set seperate connection at 600Mb/s with no other devices and users and still 650kB/s is avarage speed

Any other ideas how to do it fast?

With this issue OneDrive as a cloud is useless for me.

Going to check Microsoft Flow to make copy of my files from OneDrive to GoogleDrive and then download it from GoogleDrive to PC at much better speed.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

KiP_1615, Jul 31, 2021
  4. OneDrive very slow at downloading files

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive very slow at downloading files

1. OneDrive very slow at downloading files - Similar Threads - OneDrive very slow

2. OneDrive very slow in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive very slow in Windows Explorer: Problem: navigating my OneDrive folders in Windows Explorer is so slow as to be almost unusable. The problem appears to worsen as the working day progresses. This may be relevant to my working theory see below.Problem Behavior: 1. Double-clicking on any OneDrive file/folder...
  3. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow download speeds: Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot...
  4. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow download speeds: Since a week, I have been getting very slow file download speeds. I test my internet on speedtest.net once every day or two, I always get below 10ms and my download and upload speeds are 150+ mbps. However around 75% of the time when I am downloading something, it takes a lot...
  5. Very slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Very slow download speed

Very slow download speed: I get around 200 mbps but downloads mostly happen at 1-2 mbps . I need help to utilize the connection i pay for downloads in epic games launcher happen at 11 mbps but in edge or other platforms they happen at very low speeds ....
  7. Download speed very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download speed very slow: Hello , On my pc downloads are very slow even though i get 150 mbps download speed dont go above 2-3 mbps . Is there a way to get faster download speed and utilize the internet i paid for? Its slow on microsoft edge and chrome every other browser even free download manager...
  8. Very slow download speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow download speed: Good evening, I have just purchased a new PC with windows 10. For some reason whatever I try to download will not go above 5mbps, although I have 45mbps. I have made sure PC is up to date and all drivers are current but still no joy. I ran a speed test and it gives me 45mbps...
  9. OneDrive slow downloading

OneDrive slow downloading: Good morning, I have very slow downloading from OneDrive. Now my home PC runs on W10P, i5 8gen core with 8GB of RAM and fiber connection at 1Gb downloading speed. Folders from my OneDrive (pay monthly) are downloading at 600-700kB/s. With this speed 25GB what I need to...
  10. Onedrive downloading very slow, or at 0.00KB/s

Onedrive downloading very slow, or at 0.00KB/s: Hi All, installed windows 10 on a new hard drive and had to re-download my files from Onedrive. Roughly 160gb worth, it has been downloading a week and has only hit 24gb. Sometimes I see the download speed at 0.00KB/s, which is what it is currently at. Clearly I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive slow download

2. Fix onedrive low speed download

3. why onedrive download so slow