Windows 10: OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app

Discus and support OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s happening exactly? The feature that syncs in-progress video projects to OneDrive is being removed from the Video Editor in the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...cing-in-photos

:)

Brink, Aug 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app - Similar Threads - OneDrive video project

2. Photo App- not having the Video project feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App- not having the Video project feature: My version of Windows 10 doesn't have a N. I read that in some versions you need to download a feature media file but when I tried is keep saying that my windows version don't need that update. What I can do to find the video project feature?...
  3. video project made on microsoft photo app

video project made on microsoft photo app: How do I send a video project to my friend if it is too big for email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-project-made-on-microsoft-photo-app/aa005c26-d610-4a8c-a7f5-ff62021ba8b8
  4. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos: I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again. It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on...
  5. Windows 10 Photos app is losing OneDrive video project sync

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Photos app is losing OneDrive video project sync: Windows 10 Photos app has a video editor that allows you to trim videos or create your own video projects or slideshows. The video editor works a bit like Windows Movie Maker and it can also automatically create a video slideshow with your photos. The video editor in Photos...
  6. Disappearance of Split Button in Video Projects in WIndows 10 Photo App

Disappearance of Split Button in Video Projects in WIndows 10 Photo App: Sometimes there is a split button in the video project on photo app. But most of the time, there isn't a split button in the video project. The split button allows me to accurately split a video into two separate clips. I tried resetting photos app but still doesn't working....
  7. Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app

Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app: After trying to add more photos to my continuing photo video project, it has arbitrarily stopped opening. Keep getting a message that project won't open and to try again in a few moments. Have been trying off and on for over 24 hours. What is wrong? Did an update mess this...
  8. Windows Video Projects in the Photos app

Windows Video Projects in the Photos app: How can I export the video, every time i try the 'finish video' it loads for a bit, the percent goes up- but then stops around 70 and I get this: Unsupported video type or invalid file path, so 1- what video type does it need to be, and how can i change or check that? 2-...
  9. Photos Video Project

Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  10. Video projects in photo app

Video projects in photo app: how do you finish and finalize the video project in photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-projects-in-photo-app/5095e798-b5b3-41df-9008-64c7144742c0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. If you’re syncing to OneDrive but only working on your video project(s) from a single device there’s nothing for you to do. All your video metadata is automatically saved locally to your device through the Photos app.

2. OneDrive video project syncing in Photos

3. windows 10 video editor syncing music and the video