Windows 10: OneDrive Videos folder not shown in Videos Library in explorer?

Discus and support OneDrive Videos folder not shown in Videos Library in explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have made a folder on OneDrive for videos and I want that folder to be shown in the Videos library in explorer, just like there is a OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JohnnyGui, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

OneDrive Videos folder not shown in Videos Library in explorer?

Hello,

I have made a folder on OneDrive for videos and I want that folder to be shown in the Videos library in explorer, just like there is a OneDrive Documents and Pictures folder shown in explorer's Documents and Pictures library respectively.

Going into Properties of the Videos library, I have added the OneDrive Videos folder, but for some reason it is still not shown in the Videos library in explorer.

How do I fix this?

:)

JohnnyGui, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Aug 18, 2018
  3. videos are not shown in folder

if you import videos from your PC, only supported videos are shown in the fone's video list.

songoku777, Aug 18, 2018
  4. HRAI59 Win User

videos are not shown in folder

I have lumia 520 and I unable to understand that why my videos are not shown in video player list only SD card videos are shown and there is no option to select SD card or phone storage in video player just like as in mp3 music player . Is this problem
    with all lumia devices?

HRAI59, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive Videos folder not shown in Videos Library in explorer? - Similar Threads - OneDrive Videos folder

2. Videos folder/library appears twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos folder/library appears twice: The Videos folder/library appears twice in Explorer. Once in This PC, as a system folder - empty.Once in Quick Access because I set it that way as a Library, with the other folders I included.Even better, the empty Videos folder appears in the Videos library. Nothing I can to...
  3. Videos folder/library appears twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos folder/library appears twice: The Videos folder/library appears twice in Explorer. Once in This PC, as a system folder - empty.Once in Quick Access because I set it that way as a Library, with the other folders I included.Even better, the empty Videos folder appears in the Videos library. Nothing I can to...
  4. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Video Thumbnails: I am baffled and dismayed at the lack of functionality contained within the basic OneDrive setup. It appears impossible to change the thumbnail generated upon upload of the video to my personal OneDrive and, to add insult to injury, OneDrive replaces the thumbnail that was...
  5. OneDrive Video Thumbnails

OneDrive Video Thumbnails: I am baffled and dismayed at the lack of functionality contained within the basic OneDrive setup. It appears impossible to change the thumbnail generated upon upload of the video to my personal OneDrive and, to add insult to injury, OneDrive replaces the thumbnail that was...
  6. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library: When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder....
  7. sort photos and videos into corresponding libraries / folders automatically?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sort photos and videos into corresponding libraries / folders automatically?: i have my windows machine set up as a dnla server to watch videos from my pc on my tv. problem is the photos app imports everything pictures and videos into the pictures app, and none of them show up in the dlna server video and picture library / folder. it looks like when...
  8. Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder

Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder: Thumbnails for videos in all folders under OneDrive - Personal do not display. Thumbnails for images and other files show up perfectly and everythingshows up when not under my OneDrive - Personal folder. I haveLarge Thumbnails on, Always ShowThumbnails, Never Icons on, and...
  9. Video library

Video library: Can you make the videos in the video library play one after the other automatically in Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-library/76002b40-a472-4bf3-abfb-9159ab450a01
  10. Move Library Folders to OneDrive

Move Library Folders to OneDrive: I seem to have a basic misunderstanding of the process to move folders to OneDrive. I've followed all the directions that I've found and can't seem to get the locations moved. When I attempt to select a new location it simply keeps coming back to the "New Location"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive videos not showing

2. videos folder not on onedrive