Windows 10: OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ???

Discus and support OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The danish support on OneDrive has tried to fis this with no luck ! Onedrive will NOT show up in my bar ! The ONLY way to use OneDrive on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keldsor, Sep 5, 2018.

1. keldsor Win User

OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ???

The danish support on OneDrive has tried to fis this with no luck !

Onedrive will NOT show up in my bar !

The ONLY way to use OneDrive on this machine is to use the web-version and it's a little odd conpared to my other machines.

How can I cure this problem ?

:)

keldsor, Sep 5, 2018

2. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ??? ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Sep 5, 2018
  4. OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ???

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ???

1. OneDrive will not show up the white cloud in my bar ??? - Similar Threads - OneDrive show white

2. OneDrive and the Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and the Cloud: 1. I am in my 70's and have a new laptop running Windows 11.2. My old laptop last year suddenly stopped working and I saw in the bottom right hand corner it said 'backing up to the cloud' and files whizzing across. So I stopped it. But!!! When I looked into my Word files...
  3. OneDrive and the Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive and the Cloud: 1. I am in my 70's and have a new laptop running Windows 11.2. My old laptop last year suddenly stopped working and I saw in the bottom right hand corner it said 'backing up to the cloud' and files whizzing across. So I stopped it. But!!! When I looked into my Word files...
  4. white bar showing up on the right hand corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    white bar showing up on the right hand corner: is there a fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-showing-up-on-the-right-hand-corner/957d3d9c-391c-43fe-bf9e-4727f7418e21
  5. OneDrive in the Cloud and on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive in the Cloud and on my computer: When I link or save one of my computer folders to be on onedrive there will be a mirrored entry on my computer. For example, when first starting on onedrive I choose my Document folder located at D:\Users\"user name"\documents. After setting that up I will still have my...
  6. My Images Are Showing Up As White "Pages"

My Images Are Showing Up As White "Pages": [ATTACH]All of my Images on my computer have the same look, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-are-showing-up-as-white-pages/72576be4-e86e-48f0-834c-22004194ab36
  7. Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud'

Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud': I'm trying to find a way that I can backup from OneDrive's web endpoints to another Cloud resource. Most of the resources I've been able to find, depend on having access to OneDrive installed on a local PC and backing up from there. My home computer of choice, doesn't have a...
  8. White dots showing up on my screen

White dots showing up on my screen: White squares keep showing up on my screen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-dots-showing-up-on-my-screen/8fc16ff0-4d44-4e4e-b4b1-750ea74fe4e9
  9. OneDrive and "the cloud".

OneDrive and "the cloud".: If OneDrive and "the cloud" are synonymous, does this mean that when I do a full image backup to an external drive ((Macrium Reflect) the OneDrive folder on my pc will not be backed-up becase it is not on the pc really but "in the Cloud" on a Microsoft server or somewhere?...
  10. One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon

One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon: My One Drive icon unpins from the task bar each and every time I start up and shut down. I have already toggled on the the show icon on taskbar in settings/personalization a million times and can get the white clouds icon when I reinstall it each time. It used to always be...