Windows 10: OneDrive Window 10 Issues

Discus and support OneDrive Window 10 Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am completely baffled at windows at times I have one drive and just recently update my windows 10 on the last update. With the new fonts which are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kirk Findley, Apr 4, 2021.

1. OneDrive Window 10 Issues

I am completely baffled at windows at times

I have one drive and just recently update my windows 10 on the last update. With the new fonts which are nice, I notice that when I add an app to my laptop it automatically get loaded to my one drive. Not my C drive which is where I want it to be. ****

Also, I am using Windows terminal and now have all these errors and can't run any scripts without going through one drive first. I am beyond upset how Windows can just change this without even notifying or informing the User. Jesus Christ!!!!!!

:)

Kirk Findley, Apr 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive Window 10 Issues

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive Window 10 Issues

1. OneDrive Window 10 Issues - Similar Threads - OneDrive Window Issues

2. Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues: Recently I got signed out of my OneDrive account for college due to a password change, though when I'm trying to sign in I'm getting a problem where it's looping the logging in screen and got this error:But before this I would like to fix my Windows updates, it started with...
  3. Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues: Recently I got signed out of my OneDrive account for college due to a password change, though when I'm trying to sign in I'm getting a problem where it's looping the logging in screen and got this error:But before this I would like to fix my Windows updates, it started with...
  4. Windows 10 Update & OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Onedrive issue

Onedrive issue: My main Microsoft account is unable to log in, because I deleted Google account, so I tried to login with 2nd Microsoft account, but "Log in" button don't works.It won't work if disconnect Onedrive from pc....
  6. OneDrive Issue

OneDrive Issue: I am getting this glitch when I install OneDrive for my computer. The bug creates a blank useless folder above the folder that I am actually using. Now how do I get rid of this USELESS folder?! Also, no simplified answers, please give me a detailed explanation of how to solve...
  7. OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Issue: I am getting this glitch when I install OneDrive for my computer. The bug creates a blank useless folder above the folder that I am actually using. Now how do I get rid of this USELESS folder?! Also, no simplified answers, please give me a detailed explanation of how to solve...
  8. Onedrive Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Issue in Windows 10: Hi all, I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, after Sony pulled its support from Win7. I used to have a working Onedrive and Google's Backup & Sync to sync my files from my PC to Onedrive and Google's Drive app. However, both stopped working after I...
  9. Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue: Just reinstalled Windows 10 and during setup I checked on to install OneDrive, as I use it to back up my phone photos. After everything was finished, I noticed something strange. All of my folders from C:\Users\*my name* were in OneDrive, and not just on my PC. This has...
  10. Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Build 14965 OneDrive Issue: Hi all, I'm on Build 14965 of Windows 10, I am having an issue with OneDrive, I try to open the folder thru the taskbar and it is saying I don't have permission to open it. I have been able to open it before, but I suspect it may have to do with this preview build. When I go...