Windows 10: OneDrive windows folders are slow but only OD

Discus and support OneDrive windows folders are slow but only OD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everything works perfect except for the onedrive folder it takes 20 seconds to open. If i try to open another folder inside by double clicking, also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JavierYunes, Mar 20, 2020.

1. OneDrive windows folders are slow but only OD

Everything works perfect except for the onedrive folder it takes 20 seconds to open. If i try to open another folder inside by double clicking, also 20 seconds. A file, also 20 seconds.
    But if i use the tree view on the left, it works fine.

Any other folder outside of onedrive works perfect .

:)

JavierYunes, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

OneDrive windows folders are slow but only OD

OneDrive has hijacked my "Documents" folder

Hi Keegan,

To isolate your issue regarding with your data which is missing, we'd like to ask if your OneDrive files was synced with your computer before you uninstall it. If you experience data loss, we suggest that you login to your OneDrive.

• Login to www.onedrive.com.
    • Click on the question mark icon on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
    • Select Email OneDrive Support.
    • Fill out the box and include the following:
    • Device/Time the files were seen.
    • Folder/file names that went missing.
    • Permission to view the OD Account History.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive windows folders are slow but only OD

1. OneDrive windows folders are slow but only OD - Similar Threads - OneDrive folders are

2. OneDrive Folders Slow Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Folders Slow Opening: Double clicking any folder or file that is synced using OneDrive has a ~1 second delay before the folder/file actually opens. These files are are all stored locally on my computer. This delay is the same whether the folder is empty or is 2GB with thousands of files. This...
  3. OneDrive Folders Slow Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Folders Slow Opening: Double clicking any folder or file that is synced using OneDrive has a ~1 second delay before the folder/file actually opens. These files are are all stored locally on my computer. This delay is the same whether the folder is empty or is 2GB with thousands of files. This...
  4. OneDrive: OD has a folder with this computer's name, but no files are being stored there.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive: OD has a folder with this computer's name, but no files are being stored there.: OneDrive: I purchased a computer about one year ago. OD has a folder with this computer's name, but no files from this computer are being stored there. The files are being stored in a different OD folder. How do I get OD to recognize that my files need to be both on my PC and...
  5. OneDrive: OD has a folder with this computer's name, but no files are being stored there.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive: OD has a folder with this computer's name, but no files are being stored there.: OneDrive: I purchased a computer about one year ago. OD has a folder with this computer's name, but no files from this computer are being stored there. The files are being stored in a different OD folder. How do I get OD to recognize that my files need to be both on my PC and...
  6. Only Sync a Single folder to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only Sync a Single folder to OneDrive: I'm just setting up a new computer after my old one broke, and I'm trying to get OneDrive setup the way I had it on my old computer. I have a single folder inside my Documents folder that I want to have synced in OneDrive, such that if I needed to I could work on the files...
  7. OneDrive folder is very slow on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive folder is very slow on Windows 10: Out of nowhere today, my OneDrive folder is very slow in navigating. It usually opens up folders within OneDrive instantly. I tried restarting the PC but still same issue. submitted by /u/FailedPreMedStudent [link] [comments]...
  8. Temp.desktop folder only contain onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temp.desktop folder only contain onedrive: Hello, Yesterday I discovered that a huge TEMP.DESKTOP has been created at C:\user and that folder does only contain Onedrive things. But It does contain ALL my onedrive things, also those that shall not be stored locally. BTW, my normal onedrive storage is at D:\ and that...
  9. Making OneDrive folder view only

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Making OneDrive folder view only: I had several people working with me in my shared OneDrive folder (and sub-folders). Now we want to give view only rights to some people and better control who can edit files. I have removed all shared links and added two new links--one view only and another for edits (with...
  10. Screenshots will only save to OneDrive folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots will only save to OneDrive folder.: Hi all, When I set up my Surface Go, I signed in to OneDrive, as one does. However, I apparently made the mistake of checking the "Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive" box, and now they won't save anywhere else. I wanted to close down OneDrive, I feel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ondrive is slow in window folder only