Windows 10: OneDrive won't give me a log in option

Discus and support OneDrive won't give me a log in option in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new computer, but when I tried to log into OneDrive, it wouldn't even give me the Log In option. I had to download the application and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mary-Lune, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Mary-Lune Win User

OneDrive won't give me a log in option

Hi, I have a new computer, but when I tried to log into OneDrive, it wouldn't even give me the Log In option. I had to download the application and it won't syncronise with my computer, making it a headache each time I need something in my drive. How can I solve this?

:)

Mary-Lune, Mar 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 5, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 5, 2019
  4. OneDrive won't give me a log in option

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive won't give me a log in option

1. OneDrive won't give me a log in option - Similar Threads - OneDrive won't log

2. Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?: Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-onedrive-allow-me-to-log-in/3b15353c-c93e-4cd3-9836-c95c17e64e81
  3. Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?: Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-onedrive-allow-me-to-log-in/3b15353c-c93e-4cd3-9836-c95c17e64e81
  4. Why won't my OneDrive allow me to log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  6. Onedrive won't let me log in.

Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  7. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i click on onedrive it not give me sign in option plz fix it: I am not sign in to one drive plz fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-onedrive-it-not-give-me-sign-in/ecafa430-8ad9-4131-8766-129be5ea96b0"
  9. Won't let me log into Onedrive Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't let me log into Onedrive Windows 10: So I go to setup my onedrive, it says "enter your email address" and to the right of that it says "log in". I enter my email address and click log in and it just goes back to the same screen asking me to enter my email address again, nothing happens. There is no error...
  10. JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options

JPGs won't open and default won't give me all options: I am trying to open pictures from a sim card. They are in a JPG format. The default for pictures is a Window program, but instead of opening, it says that file format is not supported. I have adobe reader downloaded and wanted to try changing the default to that to see if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive wont login in on pc

2. jzar8