Windows 10: OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

Discus and support OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi!I am SO frustrated with OneDrive. It won't leave me alone. It is completely uninstalled on my computer and yet it continually pops up at me with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DianeMDennis, May 10, 2022.

1. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

Hi!I am SO frustrated with OneDrive. It won't leave me alone. It is completely uninstalled on my computer and yet it continually pops up at me with messages about saving to OneDrive or "Please upload to OneDrive to share", etc.It is a huge time-sucker when it continues to happen as well as it's concerning because I don't want to accidentally save something to OneDrive.How how how do I make this pain-in-the-neck leave me alone?Thank you so much and please excuse my obvious frustration, I am just so over it. :-Thank you again!Diane Dennis

:)

DianeMDennis, May 10, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 10, 2022
  3. eve wang Win User
    Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive

eve wang, May 10, 2022
  4. tops Win User

OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

1. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it - Similar Threads - OneDrive won't leave

2. What apps must I leave alone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  3. What apps must I leave alone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  4. Why won't Windows leave my backup drive alone??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won't Windows leave my backup drive alone??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CptnBangatron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vskp1r/why_wont_windows_leave_my_backup_drive_alone/
  5. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it: Hi!I am SO frustrated with OneDrive. It won't leave me alone. It is completely uninstalled on my computer and yet it continually pops up at me with messages about saving to OneDrive or "Please upload to OneDrive to share", etc.It is a huge time-sucker when it continues to...
  6. OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't leave me alone and I uninstalled it: Hi!I am SO frustrated with OneDrive. It won't leave me alone. It is completely uninstalled on my computer and yet it continually pops up at me with messages about saving to OneDrive or "Please upload to OneDrive to share", etc.It is a huge time-sucker when it continues to...
  7. Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.

in Cortana
    Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.: Cortana window suddenly appears. I close with the X and it immediately pops back un. Extreme nuisance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-why-wont-it-leave-me-alone/4f3d96a2-bf09-4ec8-bf10-78fcac31a792
  8. LEAVE MY PC ALONE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVE MY PC ALONE: Why Windows using all my Disk usage, im tired of this, Windows update, superfetech or whatever, delivery, widnows log, windows read WIDNOW WINDOWS WINODSW!!! can i use my pc for a bit if u dont mind??? i cant do anything, while playing i had lags because of WIndows, opening...
  9. BSOD whenever I leave my computer alone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD whenever I leave my computer alone: Whenever I let my computer idle for more than 10 minutes I get a BSOD with either MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.Attachment 59563 37945
  10. I installed a floppy drive, now Windows 10 won't leave it alone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I installed a floppy drive, now Windows 10 won't leave it alone.: A floppy drive? Why would anyone do that? For the simple reason that I work on many older computers so I have a need for a good old 1.44M floppy drive. To start with, whenever I'd plug in or remove a USB drive, Windows would also check the floppy drive. Today I formatted a...