Windows 10: OneDrive won't let me sign in

Discus and support OneDrive won't let me sign in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CriticalThinker69, Feb 25, 2019.

1. OneDrive won't let me sign in

I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors.

OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but nothing happens.

A fix suggested was to edit the OneDrive Cached Credential in the Credential Manager, however that credential isn't even there. I have tried shutting down OneDrive and restarting the PC with the same result.

:)

CriticalThinker69, Feb 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 25, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. OneDrive won't let me sign in

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive won't let me sign in

1. OneDrive won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - OneDrive won't let

2. my onedrive is not letting me sign in and over and over again I tried but it won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my onedrive is not letting me sign in and over and over again I tried but it won't let me: I NEED HELP TO GET ALL MY FILES BACK FROM ONE DRIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-is-not-letting-me-sign-in-and-over-and/6c5df21a-654e-4694-a2f4-dad7ee08abd5
  3. my onedrive is not letting me sign in and over and over again I tried but it won't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my onedrive is not letting me sign in and over and over again I tried but it won't let me: I NEED HELP TO GET ALL MY FILES BACK FROM ONE DRIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-is-not-letting-me-sign-in-and-over-and/6c5df21a-654e-4694-a2f4-dad7ee08abd5
  4. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  5. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  6. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  8. Onedrive not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not letting me sign in.: After a weird boot cycle when starting up my computer, which caused my bios settings to reset, my Chrome to lose all of its extensions, my notification area icons to screw up and go invisible like the icon spots were still there, but the icons themselves were invisible, and...
  9. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. One drive wont let me sign in

2. onedrive on windows sign in and nothing happens

3. onedrive wont let me sign in

4. onedrive sign in,
  5. onedrive cannot sign in,
  6. onedrive wont let me sign in windows 10,
  7. windows phone 8 wont sign in to one drive,
  8. one drive wont let me sign in to personal account?,
  9. Onedrive wont let me sign into personnel,
  10. onedrive will not let me sign in,
  11. onedrive wont let me sign-in to personal,