Windows 10: onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

Discus and support onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11. It says I don't have an account selected. I try to enter my gmail account, but it's defaulting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceFulton, Jan 20, 2023.

1. onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11. It says I don't have an account selected. I try to enter my gmail account, but it's defaulting to my edu account and won't let me sign in with my gmail account.

:)

BruceFulton, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Mertov Win User

OneDrive says "signing in" but will not

Hi Andre, Thanks again for your reply.

I did what you said and it still says "signing in" after restarting it. When I click on it a seaparte box appears asking for my email to sign in. When I enter ir, that box disappears along with the OneDrive icon on the taskbar, and I know I am not signed
    in because when I restart the OneDrive app on my computer it brings the task bar back and says "signing in" again.

Is the next step to uninstall and reinstall One Drive?

Also, what happens to files that I have been updating "on PC only" for the last two days that happen to be in OneDrive folders in my file explorer? Will they disappear if I uninstall and reinstall?

Mertov, Jan 20, 2023
  3. Suman_B Win User
    signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jan 20, 2023
  4. onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

1. onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11 - Similar Threads - onedrive won't login

2. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  3. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  4. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11: Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11. It says I don't have an account selected. I try to enter my gmail account, but it's defaulting to my edu account and won't let me sign in with my gmail account....
  6. Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days: Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-not-been-able-to-sign-into-microsoft-bingo/b8ac1f22-9018-404e-a60d-4e05675875c3
  7. OneDrive won't sign in

OneDrive won't sign in: Hi, recently, after the latest update of win10, I can't sign in to my ondrive desktop app on ALL THREE computers. This occurs several days earlier. After the automatic updating of win10, I can't sign in to onedrive ONLY on desktop app and mobile app. It says my password were...
  8. OneDrive won't sign in!

OneDrive won't sign in!: One Drive will not sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-wont-sign-in/a1fe1f49-1e79-4a49-87d0-4159297f88c4
  9. OneDrive - Word doc missing three days of versions

OneDrive - Word doc missing three days of versions: Hi - first time posting and this feels like a really odd problem, so please bear with if I don't explain it very well. For the last few days I've been working on several Word docs, all with autosave switched on. All but one of them have saved correctly to Onedrive, with...
  10. windows update saying downloading but has been for 4 days How do I cancel this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update saying downloading but has been for 4 days How do I cancel this?: when trying to install a definition update for windows defender virus KB2267602 on 30/01/2019 I have a message saying 'down loading' but this has been showing for 4 days now with no sign of anything happening. How do I get out of this?...