Windows 10: Onedrive 'x' sync status problem

Discus and support Onedrive 'x' sync status problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Office 365/Win10 I've developed an 'x' in the status column adjacent to several folders/files on the local instance of \Onedrive. I've unlinked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by markg2, Jun 27, 2018.

1. markg2 Win User

Onedrive 'x' sync status problem

Office 365/Win10

I've developed an 'x' in the status column adjacent to several folders/files on the local instance of \Onedrive.

I've unlinked Onedrive, deleted any local 0KB files and found none to delete on the server. I relinked the account but the 'x's' are still there.

I then attempted to uninstall Onedrive "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall" and then install "%Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe". That didn't work. The installer said Onedrive was still installed.

So before I reboot and try that again I thought I'd run the problem by you all.

Any suggestions?

Mark

:)

markg2, Jun 27, 2018

2. OneDrive Sync Status

Since the 10 April MS Updates, the OneDrive folder in the Navigation pane of File Explorer no longer shows the green tick box that it did before. Before all folders and files showed the green tick box in the Navigation Pane. Now, I have a "Status" column,
    showing a status icon alongside each folder and file in the details window. However, the status of some folders is showing as 'Sync Pending', but I don't think this can be correct as none of the individual files in those folders show as "Sync Pending". I've
    tried re-saving the files in those folders and the status changes, temporarily, to a green tick. If I move away from that view in File Explorer and then back again, the "Sync Pending" icon re-appears against that folder. Rather than employ a suggested technical
    workaround, I would prefer to await a further update that fixes this, so, for now,
    I'd be interested if others are experiencing the same issue so that more people can be flagging the issue up. (I would have used the 'OneDrive' category in this community, but that is 'locked').

TrevorFayers, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017

Read more: Microsoft OneDrive to get differential sync in Q2 2017 | ZDNet

Brink, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Onedrive 'x' sync status problem - Similar Threads - Onedrive 'x' sync

2. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  3. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync problem: Hello,I'm having a sync problem. It must be well discussed, but I don't seem to find the answer in the community.I noticed that the sync stopped a few weeks ago. I went to the OneDrive account through a browser and cannot find many of my latest files and folders that are in...
  4. OneDrive sync problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive sync status icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync status icons: Why OneDrive doesn't have an option to disable sync status icons like Google backup app has? I don't want this silly status icons on my files and there's nothing in options to disable them....
  6. OneDrive syncing problems

OneDrive syncing problems: I have a laptop, a desktop and phone all linked to my OneDrive. The laptop is not in sync with OneDrive but my desktop and phone are. How do I get the laptop in sync with OneDrive and the other two devices? Ted Delaney *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Onedrive sync problem

Onedrive sync problem: Hi, I'm having a strange problem with onedrive, v19.192.0926.0012 on W10 pro. It has worked fine until just recently. I use sequential numbered folders for my projects, and it has stopped syncing the latest ones (about 600 total folders). I make them on the W10 desktop...
  8. OneDrive Syncing Problem

OneDrive Syncing Problem: OneDrive keeps trying to sync log files that are open by Tableau Desktop. I excluded the folder from syncing in the settings, paused and restarted syncing, even stopped syncing and started it again, but OneDrive is still trying to sync the files in the folder. P.S. I am...
  9. OneDrive Sync problem!

OneDrive Sync problem!: OneDrive has added Documents, Pictures and Desktop folders to my OneDrive after I made Windows reset. I don't want to sync them, I sometimes have really large files on my desktop, this ain't normal. OneDrive shouldn't choose what to sync!...
  10. OneDrive Sync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Sync problem: I don't like that onedrive sync my files, documents and other folder administrated for me in my PC computer, How to resolving this problem?, so that only to sync files in Onedrive and no in my PC (Document or Desktop. Please somebody help me. Thank you..........