Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The APP via the Laptop will not connect to One Drive(Worked fine till yesterday), BUT i can VIA a WEB browser What now?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AndreSteyn1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. OneDrive

The APP via the Laptop will not connect to One Drive(Worked fine till yesterday), BUT i can VIA a WEB browser

What now?

:)

AndreSteyn1, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...: Hi, I've been facing this issue for months, and a long thread with Microsoft Support brought nothing but "we have escalated this to the product team." Quite frequently (say at least once a week) I get the following error: [ATTACH] "Try again" only brings the same...
  3. OneDrive Error Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Error Code: I am getting error code 0x800704cf when I try to login to OneDrive. I am using Windows 10. Any suggestions/help greatly appreciated!! Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-error-code/818299a8-98b5-463c-8d6f-1fae6c376a08
  4. OneDrive uploads a new file but then overwrites it with the previous version one minute later

OneDrive uploads a new file but then overwrites it with the previous version one minute later: Hi all, I've just discovered a frustrating behaviour of OneDrive which I'm hoping someone can offer a solution to. Context: I'm sorting through photos. I use the Rating field in the file metadata to log and prioritise my favourites - it allows a zero-to-five-star...
  5. Onedrive download large files to external harddrive

Onedrive download large files to external harddrive: I have to download >500 gb from the onedrive cloud to an external harddrive. I am only able to download 3.9 gb at a time. Is there any options to download large amounts of data?...
  6. OneDrive (newbie)

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive (newbie): I have two PCs, PC1 is the archive or root memory, and has the OneDrive application activated for cloud access. I sit at PC2 and wish to access PC1 files. Do I log on to PC2 with same user account associated with PC1? Then will all PC1 files (cloud copy) would be available...
  7. Onedrive file change detection

Onedrive file change detection: Can someone help me in understand how onedrive detects when a file is changed? E.g. from modification date/time? size? I have a crypting sw (Veracrypt) which creates a file which contains a virtual volume. The size is predetermines (e.g. 5 MB), and within it this file...
  8. "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off

"Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off: Hello All, Frequently, more than once a week, I notice that OneDrive is not running on my Windows 10 Pro PC. 1) I look in settings, and "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" is not checked. 2) I check it. 3) And soon OneDrive stops running and...
  9. How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive: How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-time-before-the-20-minute/31eb5f07-e655-457b-a1b5-b7defaaccc1d
  10. Folder in OneDrive re-appears after delete

Folder in OneDrive re-appears after delete: Hello In my Win10 OneDrive folder I have a subfolder. I am trying to delete that subfolder. After I choose "delete" ….the folder re-appears after about 15 seconds. What am I doing wrong? Many thanks, Jim...