Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have reinstall onedrive on my computer and sign in i have put in my password in and it will take you to a place where you want the file to be then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by liamsullivan2003, May 10, 2019.

1. OneDrive

i have reinstall onedrive on my computer and sign in i have put in my password in and it will take you to a place where you want the file to be then i press next and it stick on loading for 7 hours

And how to put onedrive to my file explorer

this has being happening for two days

OneDrive [​IMG]

:)

liamsullivan2003, May 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 10, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 10, 2019
  4. OneDrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 10, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  3. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  4. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  5. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  6. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  7. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  8. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  9. cannot connect to onedrive

cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  10. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging