Windows 10: onedrive

Discus and support onedrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OneDrive stopped working. I can no longer sign in to OneDrive on my PC laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryBrim, Jun 8, 2019.

1. LarryBrim Win User

onedrive

OneDrive stopped working. I can no longer sign in to OneDrive on my PC laptop.

:)

LarryBrim, Jun 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 8, 2019
  4. onedrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

onedrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

onedrive

1. onedrive - Similar Threads - onedrive

2. OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.: Whichever way I try to get to my OneDrive on-line account I get this error. Could be due to using a new PC or Kaspersky blocking something, but never had this issue before using the same setup. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported...
  3. OneDrive problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive problem?: I had a problem on one of my laptops with Microsoft OneDrive after having to change my Microsoft Account password? My desktop PC and other laptop allowed me to update the password on my OneDrive account with no problems, but my other laptop would try to log in with the old...
  4. My OneDrive thread will no longer allow me to reply

in Windows 10 Customization
    My OneDrive thread will no longer allow me to reply: I have a thread getting some help on OneDrive, and have had several responses. I was replying to them, and suddenly I can't reply any more. I get a message that says Oops, something went wrong. What's up with this?...
  5. OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive: I got a message saying OneDrive is almost full, and I won't be able to sync new stuff, or something like that. However, OneDrive appears nowhere I can find on my laptop. Not in Control Panel, not that I can find in Device Manager, and although it shows up in Search, it's a...
  6. Can I de-sync individual folders with OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I de-sync individual folders with OneDrive?: There are certain save game folders and such that I do not want or need to synchronize with OneDrive, but since it's part of my Documents folder I'm not sure if I can just de-sync this one folder itself. Thank you for the help....
  7. Onedrive and G Drive taking double space on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive and G Drive taking double space on my PC: There are two issues. First, I have two folders having many sub-folders and files in them in my Drive E in Win 10PC. One Folder is synced with onedrive and other is with G drive. Both onedrive and G drive created a folder each in my user place having all those files and...
  8. OneDrive problem on W10

OneDrive problem on W10: On my desktop I run W10 with access to my OneDrive. I suddenly cannot open a huge amount of files on this drive. Default icons for the files are still displayed in Windows Explorer, but when I right click the icons for properties, Explorer says their file sizes on the disk is...
  9. OneDrive won't sign in

OneDrive won't sign in: Hi, recently, after the latest update of win10, I can't sign in to my ondrive desktop app on ALL THREE computers. This occurs several days earlier. After the automatic updating of win10, I can't sign in to onedrive ONLY on desktop app and mobile app. It says my password were...
  10. How to find infected file in OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find infected file in OneDrive: OneDrive is constantly syncing an infected file, and Windows Defender is blocking then removing it, but the UI is bloody horrible, and you can't tell which file it is that's being blocked, you just get a long randomised stringname. Any suggestions?...