Windows 10: onedrive

Discus and support onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting a new laptop and wanted to save my docs to one drive on my current one. I have windows 10. Saving is easy I copy to OneDrive on Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mozziecat, Aug 15, 2019 at 4:27 PM.

1. Mozziecat Win User

onedrive

I am getting a new laptop and wanted to save my docs to one drive on my current one. I have windows 10. Saving is easy I copy to OneDrive on Explorer and I can see the files there and open them. However when I log on to another device or use the App I just get that my documents folder is empty. this does not give me confidence.

any ideas?

:)

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  4. onedrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

onedrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM
Thema:

onedrive

1. onedrive - Similar Threads - onedrive

2. no access to OneDrive via internet browser in Kazakhstan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no access to OneDrive via internet browser in Kazakhstan: It's impossible to access OneDrive via internet browsers on different networks in Kazakhstan. Tried different devices on various networks and service providers without success! Any problems on MS side of things?...
  3. Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS

Onedrive storing in bestanden op Lenovo chromebook met Chrome OS: Dag mensen, Ik heb onlangs een Lenovo Chroombook gekocht. Via bestanden kan ik naar Onedrive bestanden toe. Helaas werkt de koppeling naar de Onedrive bestanden zelden tot nooit. De Onedrive app heb ik ginstalleerd en die opent hij niet, nooit gelukt! Als ik via chrome en...
  4. How to join OneDrive Insider Preview Program

in Windows 10 News
    How to join OneDrive Insider Preview Program: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has an Insider Preview Program available for a lot of its applications. You have one for Windows which is baked into the system, then you have for Microsoft Office, Edge as well. In today’s post, we will share how to [...] This post How to join...
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.37 for Android - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.37 for Android - August 14: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  6. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

iCloud photos sync to onedrive: I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud storage. I have a very large icloud photo library which is syncing to the onedrive camera roll which is not a problem - the...
  7. OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive video project syncing being removed in Windows 10 Photos app: What’s happening exactly? The feature that syncs in-progress video projects to OneDrive is being removed from the Video Editor in the Windows 10 Photos app. When this happens on January 10, 2020, the metadata for any video projects that are being synced to OneDrive will be...
  8. Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy in Windows 10 Photos/Onedrive: Hi there, Greetings here from Shank. I have Some Personal Photos stored in my Windows 10 PC and added to my Pictures Libraries. The are also other Photos stored in my One Drive Cloud Storage. Can you tell me whether the photos (in Cloud) are encrypted and visible only to...
  9. OneDrive

OneDrive: I see in setting up my Microsoft account I get 5 GB of OneDrive space. I also see that I can upgrade to 1TB but I need to have a subscription to Office 365. I don't need the Office apps as I have MS Office 2016 through Microsoft HUP. Can I get just the OneDrive storage...
  10. Windows 10 Photos app is losing OneDrive video project sync

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Photos app is losing OneDrive video project sync: Windows 10 Photos app has a video editor that allows you to trim videos or create your own video projects or slideshows. The video editor works a bit like Windows Movie Maker and it can also automatically create a video slideshow with your photos. The video editor in Photos...